• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Was that Eriksen's pass there? Truly terrible passing in this game.

Wilshere is such a pleb, much prefer Barkley for England, way more impact on games.

FootballFan

My 2014 started in the worst possible way: my 15 years old dog died yesterday evening. He was an almost completely white Jack Russel Terrier, loved playing with my footballs in our courtyard. His kidneys failed two days ago, and spent his last few hours sleeping or trying to. Went to have a shower, when I got out my mother was crying, said that he barked three times before he stopped breathing. He did his final whistle, fitting for a dog that apparently loved football. Or at least pushing footballs around with his head, running for hours and hours.

sorry to hear that man.

:(

L1NETT

Wilshere is very unlikable. Typical Stevo gobby shite. Pity he is actually proper good. Try to like the footballer not the bloke, Ryan Giggs style.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Our passing has been awful, were letting the occasion get to us. More composure and we can do something on the break, too much running down blind alleys and sloppy passing.

FootballFan

idyhqpvzVPjZq.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJqdoOasMTQ

Holy shit looooooool

Sandro, Paulinho, Holtby, Sigurdsson and Lamela are all injured. This is all we've got.
Hmm, maybe move Eriksen inside?

At what exactly? Massively overrated.
Better touch, better passer, better dribbler.

He's just better technically.

Barkley is physically stronger, he's more dynamic.

Wilshere's potential is much greater. People forget how good he was before his injuries. He'll get back to that level and better.

Barkley is good, very good even. Wilshere's a world class talent though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom