• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sherwood needs to make a change at HT, take off one of the strikers and get Capoue on. He's not been great but he'll thicken it up, we are not handling the transitions well.

It's a shame we've been so jittery, we had three good opportunities to run into the area but Lennon, Dembele and Ade all got too excited and took poor touches.

Hmm, maybe move Eriksen inside?

Maybe, either way we need to get a midfielder off the bench.

FootballFan

Wheelchair is overrated tbh. He is good though, but sometimes I feel people talk about him like he is thiago or something.

Edit
Oh and he's not likeable. At all.

I've seen most of the Arsenal matches this year and I think they are massively overrated. Outside of Wilshire and Giroud I don't see a great team. Top of the league, but they don't look great (imho).

troll3.jpg

wedward

I've seen most of the Arsenal matches this year and I think they are massively overrated. Outside of Wilshire and Giroud I don't see a great team. Top of the league, but they don't look great (imho).

Spurs had a good start, but they are loosing it in the midfield.

Massively overrated by whom?

The table?

Marc

Wilshere fucking adds some creativity to a very boring England side.

In a friendly game or two perhaps, yeah. Nothing beyond that, when he can get out of bed to turn up.

Better touch, better passer, better dribbler.

He's just better technically.

Barkley is physically stronger, he's more dynamic.

Wilshere's potential is much greater. People forget how good he was before his injuries. He'll get back to that level and better.

Barkley is good, very good even. Wilshere's a world class talent though.

Definitely disagree on that, especially dribbling.

Wilshere is more aggressive but really downplaying Barkley's technical ability, very intelligent player who bosses things with his touches, movement and passing.

I remember, at youth level Wilshere had the greater potential by far, but then so did McEachran but not got the chances and now another player on the English heap. I still don't think Wilshere would decide or dictate games bar the odd game, we will see.

Nah.

Walshy

Walker is so average, he is tactically draindead.

He gets caught out on the goal. He gets caught inside and then decides to chase the ball rather than anticipating where the ball is gonna get played.

It was shocking defending.

Salvadora

Definitely disagree on that, especially dribbling.

Wilshere is more aggressive but really downplaying Barkley's technical ability, very intelligent player who bosses things with his touches, movement and passing.

I remember, at youth level Wilshere had the greater potential by far, but then so did McEachran but not got the chances and now another player on the English heap. I still don't think Wilshere would decide or dictate games bar the odd game, we will see.

Nah.
Did you not watch him in his breakout season?

You're speaking like he's only done it at the youth level.

Barzul

Spurs had a good start, but they are loosing it in the midfield.

A massively overrated team that keeps winning games. I'll take that.

GQman2121

Banned
I started and finished the first season of Game of Thrones this week. Pretty good. I'm really glad I bought the Blu-rays because the additional content really helps fill in all the huge gaps in the lore.

FootballFan

Thiago isn't on barca anymore. Doesn't that mean he sucks now?

Jack is more complete.

No? Why would where he is playing matter.

Thiago is incredible. Wilshere might be more complete but then again ronaldo is more complete than messi too. Doesn't mean he is better.

Linius

I started and finished the first season of Game of Thrones this week. Pretty good. I'm really glad I bought the Blu-rays because the additional content really helps fill in all the huge gaps in the lore.

In the beginning it can be quite hard to remember all the different families and stuff :p

wedward

Wasn't that long ago Arsenal fans would claim the team at the top of the table wasn't all that :p

Time, how does it work.

We haven't been all that. City have been better. Outside of a few games we have looked average. Don't think that makes us overrated though.

But we are winning so I'm not going to complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom