• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Rose you fucking moron.

I can't stand losing like this, the change should have been made already. Too late now.

Marc

2-0, game over you would have to say. Sherwood hasn't reacted to the situation at all, Ade looks useless out there and they need an extra midfielder.

This argument doesn't really work though cos Ramsey would be near the top of that list but he would have been close to the bottom just a few months ago.

Wilshere has shown more than enough promise in his short career to warrant more time to prove himself. He had alot of really bad injuries which have to be considered.

I think Ramsey was criminally underrated by people personally though, the injury he had required time to find form but ability wise he has always been clearly a brilliant player.

Promise, I can agree on that, will he achieve it though? Not looking good to me because his attitude is what it is.

He bossed barca son.

What does the order matter. We have the best mid in England. He is our third best midfielder and I can easily see him being our second best by the end of the season.

Lost the tie correct? One of his great games, agreed.

Do you? Must have imagined that City game. Didn't exactly boss Everton or Chelsea either. A think third is generous and I would greatly wish that wasn't the case, as I would love Wilshere to be the player everyone hypes him to be. But hey, that is my opinion and he could come good as a world class player. I sincerely hope he does, but for me I would bet on other players above him right now.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Rose is a good player, that is not a customary mistake.

Sherwood still hasn't made the right sub, we need Capoue not Chadli.

Spurs have reacted well to the goal. To be fair, they haven't played badly at all. Luck just hasn't been on their side tonight. If they score, however, all bets are off

Marc

Whats the EvilLore thread business about? :-/

As for Rose, its a weird one, as he used to play as a LB, not that good at it moved to the wing and was decent and played as a CM at times and was very good at it. Now back at LB, actually think he would be better in midfield but obviously not showing it in training or games of late I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom