• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like Kolarov has a nitro boost in his left foot

There's a Barca fan on RAWK who thinks all he can do is kick the ball hard. I think he's brilliant tbh, especially in a team that spends a lot more time attacking than defending.

His crosses are whipped, accurate, early, and require the bare minumum amount of work from the target to turn them into goals. And dat technique

Portugeezer

best in the world!

image.php

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
For the entirety of Wilshere's career, my heart is going to skip a beat every time he goes to ground.

This is my burden.

The boy is a wimp. One of these days Arsenal are going to concede a goal while he's lying down pretending his snkle's broken. Needs to toughen up.

I eventually stopped caring when Bale went down because he was similarly weedy.

Meier

Whoa it was WAY over the line but it wouldn't have been given without the GL tech. Come on refs -- wake the fuck up.

Ugliest 100th goal ever, lol.

Linius

where are all the Real fans at?

Oh these lads...

Amazing strike by Ronaldo.

OOOOOOOOOOOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

ballon dor winner does it again!!!!!!

best in the world!

CRISTIANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RONALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MYY GAAAWWWD D ROONAALDOOOOO

Splatt

There's a Barca fan on RAWK who thinks all he can do is kick the ball hard. I think he's brilliant tbh, especially in a team that spends a lot more time attacking than defending.

His crosses are whipped, accurate, early, and require the bare minumum amount of work from the target to turn them into goals. And dat technique

His crosses and freekicks are top class, but he isn't really good at defending, very prone to lapses of concentration and silly mistakes.

pulga

Banned
Ramos yellow again

how he keeps on getting these best CB in the world awards Ill never know

edit: nvm, actually innocent this time looooool <3

Ramos yellow again

how he keeps on getting these best CB in the world awards Ill never know

If you bought Thaigo Silva and played him with Varrane, you'd be much more solid. Obviously would never happen though with Ramos being a prominent player for yous lot. Mourinho would have done it though if given the chance and money :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom