• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could say the same about Liverpool's midfield. :)

Hopefully that isn't the case though, would like to see Liverpool in the CL again.

Umm, Hender's Game, Into The Hend Zone, Hend of Days, You've Got A Hend In Me, With A Little Help From My Hend

Best midfield in the world

Walcott's a tit. 10 minutes left. Do it at full time.

Marc

gibbs and shaw are not on danny's level

ibw7ujjrap2pgregcfl.gif

At least it wasn't the Arsenal goal.

Anyone else feel the Evilore = lewandowski thing isnt funny? Or maybe its just me being old and grumpy.

Ohhhhh.... I get it, I get jokes.

But yeah, don't see it, only seen the avatar though so maybe stalker pictures are a better comparison. :)

I don't know if it's statistically true, but the standard of officiating certainly feels like it's gotten worse.

Deffo

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Well the expected result occurred tonight. At 1-0 in the 60th minute I think we could have got back into it bit 2-0 and the manner it was conceded, killed the spirit.

Marc

Tbf, our midfield has been the best non-Suarez aspect of our side recently.

Was dogshit for a long while though, I agree.

Umm, Hender's Game, Into The Hend Zone, Hend of Days, You've Got A Hend In Me, With A Little Help From My Hend

Best midfield in the world

Not a Lucas or Henderson fan, sorry LiverGAF. And Gerrard is past it for me. Doesn't leave much to compare well with.

Sturridge should be back soon though, maybe move Countinho deeper (who has been poor since injury) and maybe get a marquee signing with Henry's gold. Defence is quite good at times this season, maybe been chopped and changed a bit too much ruining the understanding. Some of it due to injuries to be fair. Although no defence is standing out this season.

Much easier game for Arsenal than I expected, Ade should have come off. Eriksen has been woeful, Dawson and Walker their usual god awful selves. Rose ineffectual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom