• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
To many injuries for such a match just 3 days after the United game. And then he even took Capoue out.

We need to get two better RB & LB. Rose and Walker aren't good enough for this shit.

Kassu

Banned
Congrats Wes! Villa is the best team in the league right?

Great, missed the whole Arsenal match because my train was late. Well at least we won comfortably. How good was Gnabry?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Well done Arsenal, made the most of their chances.

On another day the second goal never happens and we might have got back into it, we had a good start to the second half. Look at the difference in subs though, Ozil, Flamini and Mertesacker versus Chadli. We didn't have the players to really impose ourselves on this match, too much time spent reacting to Arsenal instead of controlling things.

To many injuries for such a match just 3 days after the United game. And then he even took Capoue out.

We need to get two better RB & LB. Rose and Walker aren't good enough for this shit.

Rose and Walker are fine, Walker has been our best player this season.

Marc

Ku5SUSS.jpg

Coutinho is really struggling to give us end product, and its particularly annoying since his general play is still great

Hendersons gait will be the death of him!

Yeah, think he is a fantastic talent but lost his way since coming back. Bit of a waste of space in the team at the moment but the bench is too weak to drop players like Coutinho at the moment. Thats holding back Liverpool at the moment.

Wes, you got red on you, congrats!

Lightning

Banned
If Giroud is out for the next game, I would love to see us go 4-6-0 for a laugh.
Giroud only missed today's game with illness, his ankle is fine now I read.

Gnabry can slot into Theo's spot against Villa and Fulham but I hope Theo is back before Feb 8th and our trip to Anfield.

Draconian

Just a dreadful performance from Spurs today. Got overrun in the midfield and I still don't even know what Rose was thinking on that second goal. Soldado looks awful. He starts firing from distance and can't even put it on target. So many chances wasted. Arsenal played well today though and could very well win this cup.

noal

Banned
Congrats Wes. I hope you enjoy your new overlord status. Please be kind to us poor United mid table sufferables.

Mumei. I hope this means that you won't desert us poor football followers. I like your calming influence.

Fry

If yurt were to become a mod, I'd leave footy gaf in a heartbeat.

he would ban me for having a bad taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom