• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BREAKING: FadyK85 on Bayern

@YurtGaf i thought i could never dislike a club as much as United

Lost-Locke-I-was-wrong-lol-ff1418e8cc993fe8abcfe3ce2003e5c5-1.gif

TeddyBoy

Apparently extremely negative Moyes quotes will be in the papers tomorrow.

As in players talking about Moyes or things Moyes has personally said?

Congratulations Wes on becoming a mod,
Aston Villa were clearly robbed today

LiverpoolGAF: An insider source on a Liverpool site I visit has said Salah is close and we're trying to get Tello, would be good business!

Lightning

Banned
Mumei pls don't leave us
Don't see the difference. Mumei hardly around anyway unless someone calls him here.

Having Wes much better since he frequents the thread very regularly, knows everyone here, and contributes constantly to the thread.

Mumei gets so much attention purely because he's a mod.

Scum

From him, in general. It was someone from the People saying this, but they said he didn't sound up for the job
. In my phone so can't link.

Oh. So he's got the jitters. Silly bugger. He knows what's broken. He should just stand up and fix it. Stop the wingplay, start Fabio and keep Young away from football.

Linius

Don't see the difference. Mumei hardly around anyway unless someone calls him here.

Having Wes much better since he frequents the thread very regularly, knows everyone here, and contributes constantly to the thread.

Nice try sucking up to Wes

Pls

Mumei

This is all correct.

Good win for le Arse. Love Rosicky, we should offer him a new contract. Gnarby looks like a real talent.

Lol Theo for the 2-0 thing to the Spurs fans. Master troll.

Wes, pls unban Wilbz, Arnie and Wooden! Congrats :D

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
3Sixty, how much for Clyne and Shaw? I'll throw in Walker and Rose as part of the deal.

3 days ago these lads win at Old Trafford, now they're on the scrapheap.

A tired team played a better, fresher one and lost. Look at City today, they were too tired to even beat Blackburn. These things happen, never judge players on one game. The upswing in our league results since Rose returned is quite clear.

FootballFan

Good win for le Arse. Love Rosicky, we should offer him a new contract. Gnarby looks like a real talent.

Lol Theo for the 2-0 thing to the Spurs fans. Master troll.

Wes, pls unban Wilbz, Arnie and Wooden! Congrats :D

Wasn't wes the one complaining about that afer dark crap? lol

Rightly so too. Sometimes, we take it just too far.

I wanna tell you, I might as well do,
About two boys who can't stay on their feet
One's called Ashley, the others Adnan
And they dive, and they dive, and they dive

http://youtu.be/CCSosOzuEzw

Pig N Whistle still rocking I see.

Lightning

Banned

A tired team played a better, fresher one and lost. Look at City today, they were too tired to even beat Blackburn. These things happen, never judge players on one game. The upswing in our league results since Rose returned is quite clear.
Lol. You think you've got a chance at top 4? You didn't deserve to beat united. You got lucky and today your luck ran out. It's all down hill for you from here.

Scum

I still don't trust Walker though. But it's such a damn shame to lose out on FA Cup footie so soon. I love it. :-/

Lol. You think you've got a chance at top 4? You didn't deserve to beat united. You got lucky and today your luck ran out. It's all down hill for you from here.

I don't like sticking up for the yids, but they did deserve to beat United because they put the ball in the back of the net more times than them.

Sadly we couldn't do it.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lol. You think you've got a chance at top 4? You didn't deserve to beat united.

Deserve ain't shit son, goals are all that matter. Anyway, of course we have a chance of top 4. We're 2 points off at the turn of the year.

You on the other hand, have no chance of winning the title. A team that falls to Moyes can never be crowned champions.

Deserve ain't shit son, goals are all that matter. Anyway, of course we have a chance of top 4. We're 2 points off at the turn of the year.

You on the other hand, have no chance of winning the title. A team that falls to Moyes can never be crowned champions.

Ok i take back sticking up for Spurs, enjoy no European football next year.

Scum

Lighning, pls. Whether we deserved to or not, we managed it. Our loss to you today doesn't make that result irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom