• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
When's the game, Yurt? I hope I can get it on BT Sport.

tomorrow!

this is the path rvp has chosen

he has to endure

take it

we all hate him for it, but that's the point of batman

he can be the outcast

he can make the choice that no one else can make

the right choice

sadly, he is not batman

he is robin

he has made the wrong choice

OH BABY

Salvadora

BdKS6OqCUAAr5P-.jpg:large
again!

You'll see four goals at the VERY least.

The thought of this game is doing all times of things to my body. The two best squads in Italian football going at it. Italy's greatest team vs Italy's greatest player.

Game is 4.45am local for me, but i will be up representing.

Also Roma have won every game Totti has started this season.

bud

i don't think it is. in that second gif, it does look smaller.

i'd expect nicki minaj's ass to look like that in those gifs of her walking on the street, not hers.

pulga

Banned
Why? That actually shows that we are becoming a "big" club and if all goes well, Bayern could have a proper title rival in a few years. Telling Bayern to fuck off and "losing" ~€30m was unimagineable for like any German club in the last few years.

becoming a big club? what the fuck kinda peyote are you snorting

shiiiiieeet bayern even bought milch off

these last pages regarding the lewa business have been shocking

big club lol.... BVB IS DEAD

Grazie Presidente.

Seriously though this is fucking awesome, I've been wanting us to sign Honda for years. In the space of a year we made two signings that I have dreamed of for a long time: Honda and Balotelli.

If only Galliani knew how to sign decent defenders and midfielders.

Whats happening with El Shaz and De Sciglio, when will Milan stop killing our World Cup hopes?

I will laugh so hard if Honda continues his shit form this season for Milan as well. Or perhaps Allegri can rehabilitate him?
lol

Whats happening with El Shaz and De Sciglio, when will Milan stop killing our World Cup hopes?

El Sha's out for nine weeks, De Sciglio should be healthy. I doubt El Sha has any chance of making the squad for this WC, unfortunately.

Something about Allegri's training methods just destroys our young players. Can't wait for this stupid fuck to leave Milan.

Slizz

Honda will most likely get some early goals to satiate the fans then drop off the rest of the season. I dunno how much Milan fans are expecting out of him this season, but he's gonna need time to adapt for sure.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4856161837844762&pid=15.1[IMG]
[/QUOTE]

Nah, not even close. Gigi is one the greatest [U]players[/U] of all time.

I can only comment on Peruzzi since I'm in my 20s. :p

but even then, I'd take Tacconi over him simply because he's so fucking badass

I mean..LOOK

[QUOTE][IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/90/Stefano_Tacconi.jpg

Honda will most likely get some early goals to satiate the fans then drop off the rest of the season. I dunno how much Milan fans are expecting out of him this season, but he's gonna need time to adapt for sure.

As long as he is a football player who can pass the ball, and gives effort every game, he will be better than any of our current midfielders bar De Jong and maybe Kaka when he feels like it.

No one's really expecting him to be our top scorer though, we just need some creativity, someone who can get the ball to Balo. However, as long as Allegri continues to prefer playing with three lumberjack DMs every game, we will still suck, due to no fault of Honda's.

Slizz

As long as he is a football player who can pass the ball, and gives effort every game, he will be better than any of our current midfielders bar De Jong and maybe Kaka when he feels like it.

Oh I don't doubt that. I just feel like he's gonna be measured on goals an assists solely but hopefully not.

Lightning

Banned
Roy Keane provoked Tottenham fans after their defeat at Arsenal in the 3rd round of the FA Cup with a brutal assessment of Spurs’ performance at the Emirates.

The former Manchester United midfielder delivered a dead-pan analysis of Tottenham’s display at the Emirates saying:

I never expected Tottenham to win at United and then come and win here today. I would class it as a typically Tottenham performance.

They’ll let you down most times. Quite a comfortable afternoon for Arsenal. I bet they couldn’t believe how comfortable it was for them.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Elchele

becoming a big club? what the fuck kinda peyote are you snorting

shiiiiieeet bayern even bought milch off

these last pages regarding the lewa business have been shocking

big club lol.... BVB IS DEAD

and still they could kick Real Madrid ass

im talking about Zoff! He retired like 7 years before I was born. Best I've seen out of Italy are Gigi and Peruzzi, def.

Ah. Zoff is the greatest keeper I have ever seen. I grew up watching old VHS videos of him for Italy and he was just amazing even up to the age of 40. He is one of the reasons Juve won everything around.

Nah, not even close. Gigi is one the greatest players of all time.

I can only comment on Peruzzi since I'm in my 20s. :p

but even then, I'd take Tacconi over him simply because he's so fucking badass

I mean..LOOK

Haha, i was only joking about Peruzzi.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@Football_Vertex: Our Sources just said that Manchester United Officials are on the way to Italy for talks with Juve over Arturo Vidal.

juve is dead

stop plucking our players guys

Does anyone prefer listening to football over the radio than watching it on TV? Hearing the excited commentary and the fans reactions, especially when your team are attacking, pumps the blood I tell ya

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I don't get tottenham, they get 100 millions for Bale and all they show for it are a bunch of shit signings. Soldado is garbage, he wasn't that good in La Liga 30 millions for him is just lulz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom