• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

2,w=658,c=0.bild.jpg

Schalke pls

L1NETT

Ooop nearly Buttner

Eeks

Still been good.

Leave him alone! He;s been fine. No Evra clangers and been awake going forward.

GorillaJu

Isn't this referee the one who got all excited when Zaha scored a goal after he played advantage after a foul? Pretty sure it was.

TeegsD

Why did we refuse to loan Zaha to CP if we aren't going to utilize his talents and instead let him waste on the bench?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Why did we refuse to loan Zaha to CP if we aren't going to utilize his talents and instead let him waste on the bench?

His talents when he has come on is to run into players and do stepovers

Our transfer business has not been stellar, I am not hopeful we will do anything this window either, and I think we need to to push into top four.

TeegsD

His talents when he has come on is to run into players and do stepovers

Our transfer business has not been stellar, I am not hopeful we will do anything this window either, and I think we need to to push into top four.

Maybe I haven't seen enough recent stuff from him but he showed plenty of potential at CP.We really do need to make moves this month but has there even been any substantial rumors going around?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
United I can't watch this anymore

your club is dead

I can smell it from here

Just take Vidal and Marchisio, take them I beg you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom