• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BdO4Qh9CIAArorF.jpg

(best part of this picture is the woman in the crowd looking at her with disgust)

Lightning

Banned
We got Coventry next round? Bout time we had some luck with the draw.

Big teams avoided one another. Tournament gonna get hard after this round me thinks.

Superman

Dont often show my face in these parts. Just driving by to say Michael Owen has got to be the most irritating commentator in broadcasting history. He doesn't have a clue what he's talking about either. Evra in good form? And who the hell is Chicharita?

TeegsD

Dont often show my face in these parts. Just driving by to say Michael Owen has got to be the most irritating commentator in broadcasting history. He doesn't have a clue what he's talking about either. Evra in good form? And who the hell is Chicharita

Typo maybe? Proves Owen picked the worst gen 2 starter...

p6f5buU.jpg

Superman

Michael Owen is blatently sitting there playing Pokémon.

Utd fan here footieGAF, be gentle.

Can't believe how bad we have been defensively this season.

Fergie

Banned
Michael Owen is blatently sitting there playing Pokémon.

Utd fan here footieGAF, be gentle.

Can't believe how bad we have been defensively this season.
Well welcome
again

Jones is very solid and he's still out. But yeah very shaky at the back, doesn't help midfield gets passed like it isn't there.

Zaha and Adnan warming up.

Superman

Well welcome
again

Jones is very solid and he's still out. But yeah very shaky at the back, doesn't help midfield gets passed like it isn't there.

Yea very true. We have missed him a lot. Fletch is playing well. Hope he gets back to 100% soon.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I haven't eaten all day

2 redbulls and that's it

why am I too excited?

if i die i want viva to take my account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom