• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHG

Yeah, poor Chelsea. That empty seat on the bench will be so cold now without Mata warming it up.

37m, mmm tasty

Watch how you'd rather have him back instead of Matic or the 35m when Hazard/oscar gets injured.

It's a huge gamble unless he plans on bringing someone else in before the window closes.

Barzul

Is there any proof Wenger is actually at the Barca game? I've seen no pictures or anything. Who the hell would he even be watching? I mean I'd assume if Wenger has gone out of his way in the middle of the week to watch someone play, it'd have to be serious, and I just don't see how it could be anyone on either team.

Kike Marin** ‏@Kike_Marin_ 4m
Arsène Wenger, técnico del @arsenal está en el Ciutat de Valencia para ver en directo el Levante-Barcelona. ¿Qué jugador le interesa..?

Rad-

Mou still dreams of the United job and this is his plan to sell Chelsea's best players to us before he joins. Hazard's turn next season.

Fergie

Banned
Where you at, Viva?!
southpark-cum.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Break's over. Congrats on the win and the transfer, Man Utd GAF. Back to work.

Still got 24mins and extra time, we dont look like scoring now and the idea of going a game without the opponent scoring against us atm is fanciful.

Draconian

Watch how you'd rather have him back instead of Matic or the 35m when Hazard/oscar gets injured.

You act like Mou hasn't even tried to play him at all. He has tried several times to play him with no results to show from it. He just doesn't fit his style at all.

It's a huge gamble unless he plans on bringing someone else in before the window closes.
That's what I'm hoping. Schurrle can play in Hazard or Oscar's spots so I'm not too worried. Even then, we can always recall one of those players on loan.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
No, no, no it makes perfect sense because...because...because it's Mourinho?

It is a very strange twist of fate that the exact circumstances have come up that a player like Mata would be sold to United, think about it

* No new manager would have the gall to bench their best player
* No manager would ever sell to a club rivalling for the title
* United have to be out of contention

So only the combination of Mourinho coming to Chelsea and Moyes to United could lead to this transfer being possible.

wedward

Honestly, Mou just doesn't rate him. If Oscar gets injured he will just play Schurrle on the wing and move Hazard to the middle.

GHG

You act like Mou hasn't even tried to play him at all. He has tried several times to play him with no results to show from it. He just doesn't fit his style at all.

I think it's more the fact the he doesn't like players who ask to be "guaranteed" game time. Same reason why Lukaku was allowed to leave on loan. He has a philosophy of giving players an equal playing field and that people have to earn their place in the team and it's not just given because of your reputation. As a consequence you also suffer if you have a bad performance by ending up dropped for the next game.

Mata didn't comply with all that stuff, thought he was above it and hence he is now being sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom