• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

Telegraph Football ‏@TeleFootball 1m
Chelsea have accepted a £37million bid for Juan Mata from Manchester United, medical expected to take place tomorrow. #cfc #mufc

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Telegraph Twitter

Chelsea have accepted a £37million bid for Juan Mata from Manchester United, medical expected to take place tomorrow.

*Dances*

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Did they change the design of that ridiculous plastic-looking black suit or did they keep it?

I saw two suits in the trailer they just played, the black and the original, both looked terrible.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL OMG this is TOO perfect

Massimo Cellino is close to buying English Championship side Leeds United

BenHyP0IEAAy5YZ.jpg

YUP. That's Cellino!

GHG

Can't believe this Mata deal is happening.

WTF is Mourinho thinking? I hope it's some elaborate hoax like the one he pulled with us and BA by pulling the loan deal literally in the last hour of the transfer window so that we ended up starting the season without a backup striker.

Mr Cola

Please take points off City, Mata.

You are the chosen Juan.

Not going to lie if Mata coming to us affects the title race in Chelsea's favour it will undoubtedly go down as the most cunning move in football.

You know what's pissing me off? De Gea isn't allowed to play out the back anymore. He hoofs much more this season than the two seasons before.

:(

not only is this comment shit but you support Liverpool as well.

Wes pls

Mumei pls

Kabouter pls.

I'm untouchable bruv. Arnie may fall. Wilbz can expire. Wooden can perish.

I'm still here, spitting the unwanted truth. Ain't no mods gonna stop me. I'll ban all of those bitches. I'll IP-ban Evilore. ModBot will feel my wrath.

Clegg

The burger king one? That shit happened to me in a lecture once, fortunately only my friend could hear it but my tummy didn't stop rumbling and there was no break for those 2 hours :(
Nah, I was talking about the wrestling one.

Burger King ad was alright. Made me hungry.

Mr Cola

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...to-Manchester-United-accepted-by-Chelsea.html

Chelsea have accepted a £37million bid for Juan Mata and immediately released the Spanish international to join Manchester United to complete the most dramatic deal of the transfer window.

Mata will undergo a medical on Thursday at United before completing the move that will see him more than double his £70,000-a-week Chelsea salary at Old Trafford.

Chelsea have been braced for a bid since Monday for Mata and finally received the offer triggering their acceptance and the release of the player.

The Premier League club are not expecting the 25-year-old to return to them and have already made plans for his replacements. A medical has been booked in for Thursday for Mata and personal terms accepted.

United chose a slightly unusual route to lodge their bid, using intermediaries, but Chelsea have accepted the offer as an official one and manager Jose Mourinho has sanctioned the move.

Suen

I go away to drink some water and miss another goal again. Fuck off Udinese, timing your goal with my short absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom