• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Alexis, Tello or Pedro. Will take any of them while Theo is out.

Pls don't come home with a Levante player for the love of god...
Pls Garcia holds the secrets of the world.

I'm untouchable bruv. Arnie may fall. Wilbz can expire. Wooden can perish.

I'm still here, spitting the unwanted truth. Ain't no mods gonna stop me. I'll ban all of those bitches. I'll IP-ban Evilore. ModBot will feel my wrath.
Challenging your fate. Mumei spare him, Opium is not ready yet.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Seedorf will fix things. He'll take Robinho off and start playing himself.

He didn't play like the usual tonight, lost the ball a couple of times and Udinese almost scored.

Please don't lose to Udinese..

knock them out now before they win the whole thing and shame us again in EL..

Fuck Nocerino. One of the worst players I've ever seen, De Jong ran three times more than he did that half. Lazy, slow, useless cunt.

Really, one of the worst we have, and tonight he showed it: the first 10-15 minutes we played some decent football, yet every single time he was the one that fucked everything up. Can't wait to see him gone.
Please don't lose to Udinese..

knock them out now before they win the whole thing and shame us again in EL..
Also, I don't want to lose to the team that won vs Inter.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K1LLER7

Martin Tyler "Mata medical tomorrow. £37m".

HNGGGGGG

NO MORE VALENCIA.
NO MORE YOUNG.
NO MORE CONSTANT WIDE PLAY.

Moysey's United.

Suen

Will Mata bring Moyes United what they need? Or will he bring them further down the table? Exciting times are ahead.

omgkitty

Is there any proof Wenger is actually at the Barca game? I've seen no pictures or anything. Who the hell would he even be watching? I mean I'd assume if Wenger has gone out of his way in the middle of the week to watch someone play, it'd have to be serious, and I just don't see how it could be anyone on either team.

GHG

Mourinho will sell United one of the best players in the league but won't let us borrow Demba Ba. Fuck off.

Yep. That's how much he hates us and Wenger. He also messed us around with the Sahin loan deal the couple of years ago when he was at Madrid. Stupid cunt. All this after HE was the one who tapped up Cashley back in the day and has the cheek to turn round and say Wenger was petty for asking the FA to investigate them for it.

Jokes on him. We are currently sitting top of the pile while he just weakened his team mid-season while chasing after us.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
All this happiness is drowning out the fact we have 38% possession this half

HNGGGGGG

NO MORE VALENCIA.
NO MORE YOUNG.
NO MORE CONSTANT WIDE PLAY.

Moysey's United.

django-gifs-13.gif

Edit: Speak of the devil. Valencia comes on. :'(

Mr Cola

Poor Kagawa

He'll never play again

Wish him all the best but its been clear for some time he just doesnt fit here, I do hope he finds success somewhere else, never had anything against him personally.

FootballFan

Is there any proof Wenger is actually at the Barca game? I've seen no pictures or anything. Who the hell would he even be watching? I mean I'd assume if Wenger has gone out of his way in the middle of the week to watch someone play, it'd have to be serious, and I just don't see how it could be anyone on either team.

Someone posted a picture earlier of Wenger at Heathrow airport. Now we know where he was going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom