• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
He supports real and Juve, cheats both of them. Let's be fair in our hating.

Please provide proof Madrid has cheated on something :3
Not even going to get into Juve, you've just lighted the yurt signal and are already dead

So far, off the top of my head, Pep has been found positive for illegal drug use, Messi's list is too scandalous to even name, and now Rosell has been shamed for cooking the books. Prison for all, I say.

Messi

Not even going to get into Juve, you've just lighted the yurt signal and are already dead

So far, off the top of my head, Pep has been found positive for illegal drug use, Messi's list is too scandalous to even name, and now Rosell has been shamed for cooking the books. Prison for all, I say.

Who is the most expensive player at your club? Is it Bale or are you still lying to Ronaldo so he feels better?

Yager

Banned

Well, Madrid doesn't have a president, it has a dictator. I can't believe socios let him get away with all his bullshit, especially after the poor results in all the years he's been there. Also, you a lot about how much FCB has spent in Neymar. What about Madrid in Bale? Nobody knows for sure how much they paid for him nor his salary.

Sure, Barcelona's full of cunts, just like Madrid.

Kiraly

No wonder the club has been acting like a bunch of cunts under Rosell, that is just company culture trickling down to the lower levels.

pulga

Banned
LOOOOOOOOOL what has Bale got to do with anyting

BeRhtE1IIAAXG5E.jpg:large

Nothing illegal there, haven't payed off his parents, deposited to any shady third party bank accounts, bribed his third grade school teacher nor nothing.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Forget about Sporting fraud and doping, Barcelona are cheating Spain out of tax money.

People are dying because of Barcelona

lowest of low

possibly as low as Inter

Ashes

Banned
Mata drifts to right more often than left. I think kagawa worked well with januzaj. He could do just as well with mata.

Wellbeck has done well for us recently, but moyes really ought to have let kagawa play 90 minutes.

Yager

Banned

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BeRhtE1IIAAXG5E.jpg:large[IMG]

Nothing illegal there, haven't payed off his parents, deposited to any shady third party bank accounts, bribed his third grade school teacher nor nothing.[/QUOTE]

The fact that they don't wanna say how much they've spent in hiring him, neither how mucho are they paying him is a bit fucking shady, especially when the club belongs to the supporters. But no one gives a shit because it's Madrid, and if Bankia gives them money to hire Bale nothing happens.

pulga

Banned
Forget about Sporting fraud and doping, Barcelona are cheating Spain out of tax money.

People are dying because of Barcelona

lowest of low

possibly as low as Inter

i highly doubt even merda would've turned on the sprinklers

Kiraly

Well, Madrid doesn't have a president, it has a dictator. I can't believe socios let him get away with all his bullshit, especially after the poor results in all the years he's been there. Also, you a lot about how much FCB has spent in Neymar. What about Madrid in Bale? Nobody knows for sure how much they paid for him nor his salary.

Sure, Barcelona's full of cunts, just like Madrid.

Only that the transfer of Bale is not under investigation by the authorities.

TeddyBoy

main concern is lack of cover for a holding/defensive midfielder and a fullback. if we cant even address at least one of these issues, then we're proper fucked

Yeah Johnson's been poor for a while and he'll be sold in the summer, it would be better getting a replacement early.

In case anyone doesn't believe this, on another Liverpool forum the mods (who have access to a lot of European transfer news) hinted previously that some clubs are beginning to dislike the way LFC do business. At the time it wasn't totally sure what they refereed to, but this was it, we went back on our word and played dirty. We almost tapped the player up and expected that it would all be fine and we could save a few coppers. We don't deserve Salah.

LegoArmo

It bugs me that Celtic only got around £6m for Ki. His technical ability and class has always been apparent, but he was considered below Wanyama, Brown, Ledley and Kayal at Celtic.

Still very young, physically perfect for football, and a lot of Premier League fans have noticed him this season.

Rumoured attitude problems, though.

Meier

The Neymar thing has been bubbling over since the summer. There was no way that all of the parties involved were going to go along with getting coppers after buying such a higher percentage of Neymar's rights. It's hilarious to hear all these apparent clauses in his contract though.

I think they need to offer full disclosure for sporting contracts as is the case in American sports. None of this oh he may make X amount of money. Put it out there, officially and formally.

oh shit, Chelsea stole Salad from Liverpool? LOOOOL fuckin useless kopites, i bet Everton could close the deal within minutes.

Not really stole, in the Willian sense.

Imagine a car boot sale where somebody is selling a PS4 for its RRP, and somebody is haggling for it under the pretense that they're the only person interested in buying it, but won't pay over £200.

Seems more like a case of somebody else coming in and being willing to pay the going rate, if the £10-11m fee is correct.

Messi

BeRhtE1IIAAXG5E.jpg:large

Nothing illegal there, haven't payed off his parents, deposited to any shady third party bank accounts, bribed his third grade school teacher nor nothing.

Avoiding the question is see...

bud

what has rossell actually done for barcelona other than dropping unicef from the front of the shirt and putting intel on the inside of the shirt?

he's a disgrace.

Mastadon

Banned
Wayne Rooney!

That's not how the Wayne Rooney clause works.

I love how defensive Barca fans have become.

@BecciBoopLFC: Ian Ayre goes into a pub:
"pint please"
"That'll be £2.40 please"
"I value it at 47p"
"Fine, you aren't having it then"
"Didn't want it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom