• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

FF is replying to everything except the Rossell story

Reading through the thread, it's 6.50 am lol. Every time I am posting I am seeing something on the most recent page to reply to though.

Rosell is a cunt, I think we all know this, Pep knew it, Tito did, everyone.

wedward

BermhUmIMAAvCDX.jpg

It's been a while, my Gunner friends.

Should have played him down the middle. Shame.

Not all managers can be a genius like Wenger.

Mourinho decided he was against Mata from the get go.

All the rumours in the summer were spot on.

Remember when Chelsea said United had leaked the story about Mata and Luiz. Hmm.

Kiraly

Rosell is accused of misappropriation of funds, an offence outlined in Article 252 of the Penal Code in Spain. The crime, if proved, can lead to imprisonment for anywhere between one and eight years.

Tc91

Mark Ogden ‏@MOgdenTelegraph 10m
Juan Mata still in London, so Man Utd deal highly unlikely to be concluded tonight.

Howard Nurse ‏@howardnurse 4m
David Moyes has left Carrington. No deal for Mata today. Medical likely to be tomorrow. #MUFC

Juan-day has been a let down.

FootballFan

Hhahahaha reading through the thread. All this "Neymar gets 2.5m each game for playing out of position" "Neymar's friends travel to Barca every 2 months in a private jet paid by FCBarcelona" etc.

If they are true..Rosell is a tool and NeyGOD's agent is the real God here. what in the shit

I see you have a genuine point and will take it into consideration....but how about THIS!

mW1BNcC.png

plug are you making these yourself? they are great lol.

Feorax

Apparently we're now being linked with Romulo from Spartak. Apparently a great player, but crocked like Lucas was, been out for 18 months or so.

Hell of a risk, even if we could do it in time

Yager

Banned
I'd say the scandals surrounding Barcelona in recent years have been far more destructive in nature than whatever Real Madrid you think did.

They're investigating Barça because a member of the club asked for the board to show how much they payed for Neymar and what are they paying him. That's something that you'll never see in Madrid because no one dares to confront Florentino 'El Ser Superior' López.

Yes, everything around Neymar's transfer is shady as fuck, but it wasn't the authorities that started it because of that, it was because a member of the club asked for it. I won't deny it's a scandal, but the truth is that no one dares touching Madrid, and that's why we don't know almost nothing about what's going on with their money.

Meier

Apparently we're now being linked with Romulo from Spartak. Apparently a great player, but crocked like Lucas was, been out for 18 months or so.

Hell of a risk, even if we could do it in time

Old FM wonderkid. Speaking of Brazilian wonderkids in FM, Adryan from Flamengo (wonderkid for years and years) signed with Cagliari today. Leandro next?

Kiraly

That's something that you'll never see in Madrid because no one dares to confront Florentino 'El Ser Superior' López.

How would you know this? You don't.

I wouldn't have thought either some random socio would have the balls to stand up against Rosell and make a court case out of it, but here we are.

Yager

Banned
Pretty sure that one is shopped

I don't think so. I've seen him in Las Ramblas a couple of times surrounded by people you wouldn't open the door even if they were bleeding to death. There's also a rumour that Messi is, in fact, Osama Bin Laden. What better place to hide than in plain sight?

pulga

Banned
Next time you cunts need an elevator in a hurry and watch helplessly as it stops on every floor

935845_515130998553463_1715615523_n.jpg

You know who to blame

or next time you need to take the metro/underground and find yourself 1€ short, and you see one of those cheeky fuckers ditching the toll

45231_515131665220063_265322874_n.jpg

you know who to blame

Yager

Banned
Next time you cunts need an elevator in a hurry and watch helplessly as it stops on every floor

https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/935845_515130998553463_1715615523_n.jpg[IMG]

[/QUOTE]

Bahahahaha. That is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom