• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Thohir will make a statement in a few minutes

LOOOOOOOOL

YES

Round 2 of our rap feud!

mact7js0.gif

wedward

That's not how the Wayne Rooney clause works.

I love how defensive Barca fans have become.

@BecciBoopLFC: Ian Ayre goes into a pub:
"pint please"
"That'll be £2.40 please"
"I value it at 47p"
"Fine, you aren't having it then"
"Didn't want it"

When you are trying to rebuild a team that can compete again you have to be stingy.

You put a value on a player. If you can get him for that price, great. If not, move on.

But to hear City fans saying, "o whats a couple million. just pay up" just shows how far removed they have become from what it is like to support a club with an actual budget.

When you are trying to rebuild a team that can compete again you have to be stingy.

You put a value on a player. If you can get him for that price, great. If not, move on.

But to hear City fans saying, "o whats a couple million. just pay up" just shows how far removed they have become from what it is like to support a club with an actual budget.

I'd have agreed preseason, but we really could do with a push to try and finish in the top 4. If we had to spend £2m over our valuation to do that, we should have. Unless we recognised ourselves that we have priorites elsewhere which will need those millions to smooth the path, which is what I'm hoping for.

wedward

I'd have agreed preseason, but we really could do with a push to try and finish in the top 4. If we had to spend £2m over our valuation to do that, we should have. Unless we recognised ourselves that we have priorites elsewhere which will need those millions to smooth the path, which is what I'm hoping for.

The budgets for these teams are so meticulously planned out. Brendan probably has his eye on someone this summer and decided that if he couldn't get Salah for the price they determined that he would pass on him.

FootballFan

soifong has 43 posts just in the tomb raider 60fps thread, has less than that in the last 6 football OTs. SoiFong doing a koofoo on us.

The budgets for these teams are so meticulously planned out. Brendan probably has his eye on someone this summer and decided that if he couldn't get Salah for the price they determined that he would pass on him.

I hope so, but planning too far ahead could cost us Suarez if we fail to get top 4 because of what is looking like a very poor January window. The fans are impatient, and top class players are even more so.

Scum

The Tomb Raider FPS thread seems to have become a graveyard. 60 fucking pages for something like that?

bud, what have you done?
I love it when thread like those turn up. All that bitching just to pay full price for higher resulotion. Loool. Nice to have a clean up.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"Inter has always distinguished itself for it's integrity"

starting with a joke to warm up the crowd

wedward

I hope so, but planning too far ahead could cost us Suarez if we fail to get top 4 because of what is looking like a very poor January window. The fans are impatient, and top class players are even more so.

If you don't make top 4 it won't be because you don't have Salah.

It'll be because no Lucas is going to hurt and you don't really have a suitable replacement for him. You are scoring plenty of goals.

I still think Suarez will drag you across the line.

If you don't make top 4 it won't be because you don't have Salah.

It'll be because no Lucas is going to hurt and you don't really have a suitable replacement for him. You are scoring plenty of goals.

I still think Suarez will drag you across the line.

I know, I've been saying all along that I'd be hapy to miss out on Salah if we got a proper CDM since that is where the biggest hole is in the squad, even before Lucas' injury. But it would still have been a nice push to get a target, especially one who is something of a hot prospect.

The window can be redeemed (by a facetouch) but it has to happen quickly

Yager

Banned
cleared after settling out of court

what does that tell you?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/7390a432c2fa63d70cea9e86573fa4e3/tumblr_myc8a67vgi1rznvc3o1_400.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Do you really think that Messi's capable of pulling out a tax avoidence scheme? He doesn't even know what the word 'tax' means. If anyone was guilty of something, it was the people around him.

Nah Mata betrayed Chelsea by not staying and fighting for his spot.

Drogba faced much bigger challenges and met the test. You gotta beat Oscar, just cant have it thrown at you.

If he hadn't been pissing around with Spain in Brazil over the summer perhaps he'd have had the pre-season that Hazard got, and he could have made an effort and fought for his place.

I welcome Salah though, mostly because now he'll stop playing well against us..!

pulga

Banned
Do you really think that Messi's capable of pulling out a tax avoidence scheme? He doesn't even know what the word 'tax' means. If anyone was guilty of something, it was the people around him.

Messi is a known scoundrel and disturber of the peace.

1098059_10151532485672021_630081167_n.jpg

How he's not behind bars by now I'll never know

If he hadn't been pissing around with Spain in Brazil over the summer perhaps he'd have had the pre-season that Hazard got, and he could have made an effort and fought for his place.

I welcome Salah though, mostly because now he'll stop playing well against us..!

Can we have him on loan at least? We'll even give you Moses back.

FootballFan

lol people think Messi was at home looking at all the papers, doing his taxes. As if he doesn't pay someone to do it....probably does, just illegally, under the table. :p

BermhUmIMAAvCDX.jpg

It's been a while, my Gunner friends.

Dat leg muscle

wedward

I know, I've been saying all along that I'd be hapy to miss out on Salah if we got a proper CDM since that is where the biggest hole is in the squad, even before Lucas' injury. But it would still have been a nice push to get a target, especially one who is something of a hot prospect.

The window can be redeemed (by a facetouch) but it has to happen quickly

Song. He could do a job for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom