• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
I don't think so. I've seen him in Las Ramblas a couple of times surrounded by people you wouldn't open the door even if they were bleeding to death. There's also a rumour that Messi is, in fact, Osama Bin Laden. What better place to hide than in plain sight?

Bin Laden? Child's play.

OFx85gn.png

FootballFan

SocialRMadrid: ''Rosell refused to speak to the press and decided to avoid the journalists by hiding in the ladies' toilet.''

Please please let this be true

Utter scum in that club, from top to bottom. Cheats and frauds on every echelon

looooooool

you do also support Juventus, just in case you forgot.

Juventus

edit
and no I am not disagreeing about Rosell being a cunt, everyone knew/knows he is lol.

Apparently we're now being linked with Romulo from Spartak. Apparently a great player, but crocked like Lucas was, been out for 18 months or so.

Hell of a risk, even if we could do it in time

Yeah, I don't see this happening. Spartak from all reports are really high on him, and are in a title race (somehow). Don't see them selling.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Again, forget about the Sporting side of this.

They're cheating the country and people out of tax money

No one ever sank THAT low.

It's easy to blame Rosell for all of this, but he wasn't acting alone. Not in this magnitude.
guys stop poking yurt

tumblr_mmjqedwFye1rlq8k2o1_500.gif
Arsenal GAF made an enemy they don't understand

But rest assured, they will.

wedward

cognitive dissonance innit

Yes. Selling a 29 year old with 1 year left on his deal to a rival is the same as selling a 25 year old to a team 14 points behind you.

And again. How did he shit on them? Wasn't everyone surprised Chelsea sold Mata? Including Man United fans.

Haden

Banned
Hi guys long time lurker and sadly Shef Wed fan.

I know at one point you guys had an xpert 11 league going in these threads. I am part of one at the moment that is on its off season and looking for new recruits.

If anyone fancies joining here is the link http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=120161

For those who are unsure what xpert 11 is this is from their site: Xpert Eleven is a football manager game where you manage a fictitious football team. The thought behind the game is that you compete with your friends in a league that you create yourselves. You manage your team/teams in good times as well as bad. Your tasks consist of selecting your team and working out some cunning tactical moves.

It is basically a free football manager like that you play online, is really good fun would be great if anyone wanted to join. :)

confuziz

Banned

I know at one point you guys had an xpert 11 league going in these threads. I am part of one at the moment that is on its off season and looking for new recruits.

If anyone fancies joining here is the link http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=120161

For those who are unsure what xpert 11 is this is from their site: Xpert Eleven is a football manager game where you manage a fictitious football team. The thought behind the game is that you compete with your friends in a league that you create yourselves. You manage your team/teams in good times as well as bad. Your tasks consist of selecting your team and working out some cunning tactical moves.

It is basically a free football manager like that you play online, is really good fun would be great if anyone wanted to join. :)

Just tell us you made this and you want our money ;)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

R...Rosell?

Are you trying to launder some money? You ain't fooling me!

Portugeezer

lol

Chelsea can and will spend their way out of any disadvantage they incur - and Mou's fanclub will chalk it up as personal genius rather than supreme expenditure - but Mata is class.

http://i.imgur.com/ZIqH3CV.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

But it is... he just happens to be wanted by big money teams, who would have thunk it?

3Sixty

Saints players have banded together and told Pochettino they don't want Osvaldo to play with them again after he head-butted Jose Fonte in training.

pulga

Banned
PRESS CONFERENCE DELAYED ANOTHER 20 MINUTES

ROSELL HEARD SCREAMING "NO NO LLEVENSE A ESE MINI ROBINHO DE REGRESO" THROUGH THE LADIES BATHROOM DOOR

FootballFan

guys stop poking yurt

I want you to answer something because I am interested in your answer and you keep avoiding it when people mention it. Waiting for Yurt as you don't want to discuss it isn't good enough. :p

It's about that original post where you are shitting on Barca for being cheaters from top to bottom, disgusting etc. Not directed at other juve-bros, just plug:

Why was Juventus playing in Serie B in 2006?

Rosell afraid to show up at the press conference :lol :lol :lol

Starts in 40 minutes I think.

wedward

I want you to answer something because I am interested in your answer and you keep avoiding it when people mention it. Waiting for Yurt as you don't want to discuss it isn't good enough. :p

It's about that original post where you are shitting on Barca for being cheaters from top to bottom, disgusting etc. Not directed at other juve-bros, just plug:

Why was Juventus playing in Serie B in 2006?

He probably doesn't know. That was when he was only supported one club.

Razor554

is it christmas already? Rosell soon to be gone! Maybe now we get a president that knows what the fuck he is doing.

Been waiting for this day

FootballFan

BREAKING: Messi will be the new club president.

Okay, not really, but that would be amazing. From player, to player, goat, coach and president.

pulga

Banned
lol.

I am genuinely curious to see what his answer is or if he knows/has one. I wouldn't be surprised with a MessiSlap.gif being the reply. It would just prove my point.

please even if I didnt know about the alleged phone calls between refs and club officials theres this thing called google and wikipedia where I could easily look for it *yawn*

bet I could ask you what Barca's lineup was before 2006 and you'd have no bloody clue, just another bandwagoner
smiling_moon2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom