• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappe

------------DDG------------
Rafael-----Evans--Vidic-----Shaw
-------Rooney--Jones-------
Adnan-------Mata-------Kagawa
------------RVP--------

Chelsea have been lining Shaw up for a while now - be surprised if he ends up anywhere else. United have been trying though, that is well known. If that bid is true - that's some intent. £23m for a full back with much to prove doesn't sound like the type of bid Woodward would make.

Anyway, would be great but can't see it happening.

Kikarian

------------DDG------------
Rafael-----Evans--Vidic-----Shaw
-------Rooney--Jones-------
Adnan-------Mata-------Kagawa
------------RVP--------
1443.gif

K1LLER7

MATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Can't believe we've got him.

Would like to see a front 4 of: RVP, Adnan, Kagawa, Mata. 2 Sided triangles and that :D

LegoArmo

It doesn't matter anyway, they're professionals.

Pirlo, Full Metal Giak and Berardi support Inter.

Vieri (one of Inter's all time greats) is a massive Juventino and fucking hates them.

Exactly, doubt many clubs outside of Bilbao have players who all support the club they play for.

Danchi

Exactly, doubt many clubs outside of Bilbao have players who all support the club they play for.

No, but when the club you support is also interested at the same time, is in a better position in the league, and has a habit of paying high wages it might make you think.

Mastadon

Banned
Surely there's no way that Shaw will leave in this window, considering what has happened at Southampton. Katharina Liebherr has publicly stated that no players will leave in January, and considering how unpopular she is with the fans, I highly doubt she's going to recant on that.

Batigol

Banned
Sounds like Gray commentating might not be a one off. Des Kelly on Twitter:

Des Kelly ‏@DesKellyBTS
Welcome to Andy Gray, who joins the @btsport team on co-commentary duties. Starting tomorrow.

Great news.

He's a cunt, but enjoyable. Hopefully that means Owen is fucked off

K1LLER7

Apparently Michael Owen on BT Sports: "From what I've heard, Mata isn't the only player joining Manchester United. Exciting times for the fans."

Doubt we'll see any more big signings this window.

A CM would make it perfect but I want Moyes to give Fellani a chance.

Feorax

My team for tomorrow;

Jones; Kelly, Skrtel, Kolo, Cissokho; Hendo, Alberto; Moses, Coutinho, Ibe; Aspas.

Subs: Mig, Suarez, Studge, Sterling, Gerrard, Sakho (if fit), Flanagan.

Expect some youth team players in the mix though.

jtb

Banned
is 300k really all that bad when you're already paying him 250k? He can still play and you're as much paying him to prove that there won't be an exodus of stars followed by a trophy drought as you are for his actual performance. and he's still a very good player.

He had the opportunity to sign with them and turned them down so my best guess would be no.
He was a United fan. His hero were Ryan Giggs and funnily enough, Roy Keane.

He signed with Arsenal because he said they made him feel like they wanted him more. Don't think he was wrong about that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom