• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

I'm really not sure about this anymore.

I mean I love Shinji and hate Young...but Kagawa hasn't really done much to earn a chance. I think he'd simply be bullied out of this match.

Dunno, id rather have Kagawa in the team than Young any day, but I can't argue too much for it these days.

Aye. Bothered that he's there as well as a shaky Evra and a returning Jones. He does some frantic defensive pressuring but he bitches out of tackles in a way that doesn't just let his man off and fuck with our shape but deflates our entire attitude.

Some of this is true of Kagawa, admittedly. Young can cross a ball every so often, but I can't see us getting results out of crosses today. And most of his crossing is just a different colour of shite to Valencia's. Rather see us just run with the ball out wide today. Try to get behind em. Adnan will probably end up doing that in any case - Welbz will run himself to death and get hooked for Hernandez early second half.

Not that our left side is ever that much of a focus. Raf needs to stay on the pitch and take chances if they come. Don't piss about trying to find a man in the middle - because it's probably only Phil Jones.

justjohn

The way they keep banging on about kagawa you'd think he was hazard or something. He's on the bench because every time he's been given the opportunity he's been shit. Janujaz was given his chance and he's now undroppable.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
No Kagawa?

Just sell him already, you're ruining him/stalling his development http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-QX4VYBlqw80/UZvvAnl0L1I/AAAAAAAAAHQ/aZQ-hcFHSEo/s1600/smiling_moon2.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[quote="Shanks D Zoro, post: 97671071"][Evil Kagawa][/QUOTE]

honestly, the funniest thing about this account is the fact that Rio follows it

pulga

Banned
are they fucking seriously asking Mourinho what his plan is to stop Adnan JANUZAJ?!

i cant

the delusion

the man has found a way to stop messi

and they specifically ask him about that little shite cunt lolololollo

The way they keep banging on about kagawa you'd think he was hazard or something. He's on the bench because every time he's been given the opportunity he's been shit. Janujaz was given his chance and he's now undroppable.

well he's hardly had a run of games, can't expect him to boss if he plays every once in a...full moon
smiling_moon2.png

A best performance which wasn't really THAT great and against a shit team.

That might be looking at it too simplistically.

You then also have to consider Evra needing some (read, a fucking lot) of protection. Doesn't get much from Adnan and Kagawa is negligent in his defending.

No doubt this is Moyes' thought process. I can already see it backfiring though. Going with Sal on this one: Adnan - Kagawa - Valencia actually looked half-decent.

Kagawa should have had a chance at #10 since he signed for us. A proper chance. I agree. But away to Chelsea, the form we and he are in, I think I can abide this set up.

Fair enough. On that point, if Kagawa can't earn a chance at a run of games after a good performance, both Rooney and RVP injured, and a barely-fit Young back from injury picked ahead of him - if he's not getting a chance under those circumstances - then it's obvious the manager doesn't rate him. I hope he doesn't let stubbornness get the best of him; he should move for the sake of his career.

tri_willy

mazzari: i've made a huge mistake

no one can save inter lol

edit: cant believe matri went HAM, i cant even describe the feeling... very perplexed

No doubt this is Moyes' thought process. I can already see it backfiring though. Going with Sal on this one: Adnan - Kagawa - Valencia actually looked half-decent.

Fair enough. On that point, if Kagawa can't earn a chance at a run of games after a good performance, both Rooney and RVP injured, and a barely-fit Young back from injury picked ahead of him - if he's not getting a chance under those circumstances - then it's obvious the manager doesn't rate him. I hope he doesn't let stubbornness get the best of him; he should move for the sake of his career.
If Shinji wants to leave, I don't blame him one bit and I hope he'd go somewhere where the style of play suits him and he can enjoy his football.

But way too many United fans are making excuses for him. Even on the left side he should have been doing better than he has. It's not his position I know but he has been thoroughly disappointing in even the most basic of circumstances.

Again, I'm a big big fan of his and id be gutted if he left without ever getting that proper chance, and that would be our mistake, not his. But you don't always get ideal circumstances where everything is set up for you. Kagawa has not been good for us and part of that is his responsibility. It's foolish to contest that at this point.

DC R1D3R

Banned
didn't agree with hoddle's statement on mata. the guy hit the PL ground running! Hazard, who i rate immensely from etienne days, has taken a season and a bit to get fully up to speed.

Suen

OMG LUCARELLIIIIIIII!!! FUCKING LEGEND. THREE POINTS!!!

Fuck Amauri for having his pen. saved in the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom