• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikarian

Don't know how I feel about Januzaj in the number 10 role.

Swap Ashley Young with Januzaj and put Kagawa behind Welbeck.

Leave Young off.

3Sixty

Would have thought you'd rather have a CB than Welbeck. Rafael too, although Clyne and Chambers are promising.

I've never really rated Evans and Vidic is on the downward slope. Of course if we're talking pure squads then I'd have both ahead of Hooiveld.

Clyne is boss. Chambers not far behind him either.

DC R1D3R

Banned
You know, everyone expects Chelsea to murder United today, they are in better form, they look good, United lacks 2 of their biggest players, but that is so typical football, watch United win 1-0 or something.

united gonna get wiped off the planet today bro!

2-1

@Tim

young's starting so he can try get a pen early on.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Who was the last Italian to make it big in the EPL?
RDM
put Kagawa

tumblr_mm35r2MXMK1ree9sso1_400.gif

it's time to let it go

he's your Elia

Personally, I would be fine with paying £30m.

They won't sell him to us though.

It is only us or Chelsea. I feel they will have no option but to sell to one of us. Rooney won't want to stay with no CL football and if he is willing to move abroad then there aren't many clubs who need. Maybe only RM if they don't get Suarez.

Danchi

It is only us or Chelsea. I feel they will have no option but to sell to one of us. Rooney won't want to stay with no CL football and if he is willing to move abroad then there aren't many clubs who need. Maybe only RM if they don't get Suarez.

Monaco, with Falcao off to Real Madrid.

Jarnet87

Young over Kagawa, fucking Scottish twat Moyes. I guess he's just hoping for a penalty dive and to hold Chelsea to a goal.

Showaddy

I guess Capoue & Holtby really are on their way out, Dembele looks knackered out there but Sherwood still wont use his 3rd sub.

Or he could go and chill in Paris for a while. Sure they don't really need him, but that won't hold him back. Could go to Monaco too. But I'm not sure I believe Rooney is able to go to another country and learn the language, when he barely speaks English.

Salvadora

30m is way too much when you consider the wages he'd ask for. I'd do 25m. Same thing they paid for RVP.
Some players are worth it.
Young over Kagawa, fucking Scottish twat Moyes. I guess he's just hoping for a penalty dive and to hold Chelsea to a goal.
Might incur a bit of wrath here, but what exactly has Kagawa done in his United career to warrant a starting place?

Young at least wins penalties.

It's odd. Januzaj wide and Kagawa central kind of works.

It's not crushingly effective, but come the hell on.
I'm really not sure about this anymore.

I mean I love Shinji and hate Young...but Kagawa hasn't really done much to earn a chance. I think he'd simply be bullied out of this match.

Dunno, id rather have Kagawa in the team than Young any day, but I can't argue too much for it these days.

WJD

I'm really not sure about this anymore.

I mean I love Shinji and hate Young...but Kagawa hasn't really done much to earn a chance. I think he'd simply be bullied out of this match.

Dunno, id rather have Kagawa in the team than Young any day, but I can't argue too much for it these days.

Normally I'd agree with you, but it is harsh on him not to be starting after his best performance of the season.

Fuck me, watching the NBC stream is depressing. All the ads are about claiming money for diseases and medical shit. Make sure you never have surgery with a robotic surgical system because you could be dead right now.

Normally I'd agree with you, but it is harsh on him not to be starting after his best performance of the season.
A best performance which wasn't really THAT great and against a shit team.

That might be looking at it too simplistically.

You then also have to consider Evra needing some (read, a fucking lot) of protection. Doesn't get much from Adnan and Kagawa is negligent in his defending.

Kagawa should have had a chance at #10 since he signed for us. A proper chance. I agree. But away to Chelsea, the form we and he are in, I think I can abide this set up.

Jarnet87

Some players are worth it.

Might incur a bit of wrath here, but what exactly has Kagawa done in his United career to warrant a starting place?

Young at least wins penalties.

You think he's gonna win one at Stamford diving lol? If Kagawa has been underwhelming in his time then Young's time can be called complete shit. He's lived off one performance where he actually played well. He's had a lot less competition playing on the left and been given tons of opportunities, more so then Kagawa. Everytime he plays he screws something up. The man can't even cross the ball anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom