• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Adebayor is very much like Dzeko in the fact he needs a run of games and more importantly an arm around the shoulder.

They can't be dealing with the cold treatment from the likes of Mancini or AVB.

Showaddy

Adebayor is very much like Dzeko in the fact he needs a run of games and more importantly an arm around the shoulder.

They can't be dealing with the cold treatment from the likes of Mancini or AVB.

Yeah as a professional he shouldn't need his arse kissed in order to do the job he's paid to do but it really, really works.

Santon? Borini?

Edit : Oh I missed the big part lol

RDM made it as a manager... For a while.

Italian managers have won the double in their first season, made Chelsea into a big club before Russian money, made City a big club, and even won the Champions League for Chelsea.

Italian Managers are the GOAT

Fergie

Banned
Bony deserved that.

@livefootball: Chelsea team v Man Utd: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Ramires, David Luiz; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Eto’o. #CFC

@ManUtd: #mufc starting XI vs Chelsea: De Gea; Rafael, Evans, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Jones, Young; Januzaj, Welbeck.
Young lol. He better put in a shift today.

So Shinji won't get a run of games then.

Evra is back in. So is Jones.

BeWefpbCEAA5yPa.jpg

Meh, is it really worth playing 90 minutes of football for this? Just award the 3 points to Chelsea now and save us the charade.

Our front 4 are so sucky :(

Not sure I would have played Kagawa though. He's been pretty shit and doesn't do much defensively. Hernandez also in poor poor form.

Into

You know, everyone expects Chelsea to murder United today, they are in better form, they look good, United lacks 2 of their biggest players, but that is so typical football, watch United win 1-0 or something.

Kyoufu

You know, everyone expects Chelsea to murder United today, they are in better form, they look good, United lacks 2 of their biggest players, but that is so typical football, watch United win 1-0 or something.

I'd agree if Frogson was in charge, but it's Moyes.

Moyes.

Moyes.

I see this happening. Seeing as Moyes is breaking every undefeated home record United have, it seems only fitting that Moyes be the first to beat Jose at the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom