• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Moyes: "This is the first of many big signings for Manchester United."

marouane-fellaini-001_1200x720.jpg

K1LLER7

Fellani will come good Viva.
Pls

David Moyes says No more signings lined up, but things could change during the next few weeks. Club always working on deals.

Scum

Been playing Arkham Origins. On my way to the Gotham Merchant's Bank now. Batman is voiced quite well and I'm loving this CSI-esque crime scene recreation stuff. Detective Batman > everything else.

Laboured! Noooooooo!

K1LLER7

that reminds me of:

Barcelona__s_FANTASTIC_4_by_ronaldiho.jpg

and it didn't work
That Barca were awsome on Fifa and Pro Evo :p

Looking forward to seeing how Moyes will set the team up. Adnan shouldn't be dropped. He's been our best player since Rooney injury. Valencia most likely to drop, but that would mean playing with no out and out wingers.

bud

did laboured get banned in that pc thread?

laboured when will you understand that 1080p/40fps > 2k/120fps
why are you being so stubborn

TeddyBoy

Congrats UnitedGAF, Mata is an excellent player and is sure to be a fan favourite in the years to come.

You'll finish 4th, aren't you.

Who am I kidding, you're finishing 3rd.

fry calm down. United signed a good player but that doesn't mean the worlds coming to an end. United ultimately need Liverpool, Spurs and Everton all the drop points down the round, they all will but they have to chase a pack of three which means their fate is out of their hands. Who gets fourth spot is anyone's guess and the same applies for who becomes champions.

FootballFan

So, 86.2m, eh?

1390592577_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

[...] "Gareth's Bale price tag shows a lack of respect to the world’s situation"

/

iLSJsPUbNdrqs.png

Did you even loon at it or watch the conference?

Barca were given permission to ignore the confidentiality clause so everything is out in the open.

That pic you posted shows all the bonuses(if he wins every trophy), his wages, agent fee, signing bonus etc all combined. Similar to that pic yurt posted. Which is never included in a transfer fee.

The total was around 57 million for the transfer of neymar Jr. Wanna add his salary/signing bonus/trophy bonuses to that? Go ahead but it doesn't work that way, only for illarramendi. :p

noal

Banned
did laboured get banned in that pc thread?

laboured when will you understand that 1080p/40fps > 2k/120fps
why are you being so stubborn

FootyGaf is under siege. We must remain together and close ranks. Am I slightly drunk?

Maybe...

Superman

Looking forward to seeing how Moyes will set the team up. Adnan shouldn't be dropped. He's been our best player since Rooney injury. Valencia most likely to drop, but that would mean playing with no out and out wingers.

He has to go 4-2-3-1 now surely... Or even a 4-3-3 if only one of RVP & Rooney are fit.

Fry

fry calm down. United signed a good player but that doesn't mean the worlds coming to an end. United ultimately need Liverpool, Spurs and Everton all the drop points down the round, they all will but they have to chase a pack of three which means their fate is out of their hands. Who gets fourth spot is anyone's guess and the same applies for who becomes champions.

I'm just worried because we haven't signed anyone yet. I wouldn't be if Lucas hadn't gotten injured, but now bringing someone in is essential.

Slizz

In honour of Laboured, this weeks second edition of Real or Fake, unfortunately only containing 1 .gif for everyones delight.

idFqJv8lwt5cD.gif

Scum

And it'll be the best thing to ever happen to Moyes' Boys.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
omg I love this

Conte on speaking before Juve-Inter "Absolutely not. There will be no pre-game press conference from now to the end of the season"

Why? Because the media love manipulating his words to create headlines.

SAF-like.

TeddyBoy

I'm just worried because we haven't signed anyone yet. I wouldn't be if Lucas hadn't gotten injured, but now bringing someone in is essential.

I know Lucas' injury has happened at a terrible time, but Allen is coming back soon and will probably replace either Gerrard or Henderson in the middle.

If we sign someone great, but our players got us here and can certainly keep going to the end of the season. We have good quality in our starting eleven but a poor bench, that is being shown now since we are so stretched with injuries and our results aren't perfect (conceding three against Stoke and drawing to Villa). Once our players start to come back it'll make everyone a lot less stressed, which is something Liverpool fans have far too much of right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom