• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Happy Birthday to Xavi.

2V3h0Qs.jpg

What a footballer.

Linius

Damn Facebook with their shit that people can see you're online. Can't even browse FB without being harassed by people. They know I'm online and they even know if I'm on phone or computer. Fuck this shit.

Batigol

Banned
Damn Facebook with their shit that people can see you're online. Can't even browse FB without being harassed by people. They know I'm online and they even know if I'm on phone or computer. Fuck this shit.

The worst is it telling them when I've read a message. Fuck that noise.

pappe

Look, I just don't want you guys to lose your head when it doesn't happen. United is a great club, I wouldn't put it past them to sign these guys in the summer (as unlikely as it is), but in the winter period? Not going to happen.
Exactly.. we r not Arsenal. We cannot sign whoever we want.

K1LLER7

Look, I just don't want you guys to lose your head when it doesn't happen. United is a great club, I wouldn't put it past them to sign these guys in the summer (as unlikely as it is), but in the winter period? Not going to happen.

Doubt we'll see anything else this month.

Summer for a CM and LB hopefully.

----

Mata: "De Gea was texting me for the last 5/6 days asking if I was landing by helicopter or bicycle. He was important for me arriving here."

De GOAT

Elchele

I always thought they referred to summer, and it was funny.
To even think of a winter move is beyond words :lol

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Saw the whole interview, Moyes all but said no more signings this january "I dont see us singing any more this window, no."

Happy with current business, other stuff in the pipeline too which is nice.

D_prOdigy

Saw the whole interview, Moyes all but said no more signings this january "I dont see us singing any more this window, no."

Happy with current business, other stuff in the pipeline too which is nice.

Pretty sure Vidal and Shaw are both coming in January.

Probably Reus too.

K1LLER7

Moyes: "I don't think there will be any more in Jan. I'm still working on it and I'm still looking to do some though. We know what we need. Hopefully Juan will be the first of new signings that will probably arrive in the summer time. We have to look to improve. I'm going to try and bring in some new players to make that happen. I feel like I'm repeating myself but hopefully Juan is the first of several."

UNLIMITED FUNDS

Fergie

Banned
What a Mata day.

West Ham signings are very surprising, what does Sam see in Nocerino? It's like he hasn't watched him this season.

Lacina vs Crouch.

I really hope Chelsea win the league and Champions League so Mata can get the medals! I still love the man and hope he does well in every game apart from Chelsea. He has been my favourite Chelsea player since Drogba left and it will hurt to see him play in red :'(

Clegg

Still can't quite believe we've signed Juan Mata. He isn't even a player that played in a priority position for us. We would've eventually needed to buy a quality attacking midfielder, but central midfield and left back are more pressing concerns.

Whatever the case, he'll certainly help us create more chances which is something we could do with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom