• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I was reading it I got a sinking feeling in my stomach and just felt like shit. Really going to miss him.
Hypocritical football fan I am, had he of been coming the other way and had written a heartfelt letter about United and the fans I'd be a bit miffed and think he'd be better forgetting about them and concern himself with us. Fandom is funny.

Hypocritical football fan I am, had he of been coming the other way and had written a heartfelt letter about United and the fans I'd be a bit miffed and think he'd be better forgetting about them and concern himself with us. Fandom is funny.

I'm glad his last goal was a sweet goal against Arsenal though! I hope the fans don't boo him and I hope he doesn't celebrate when he inevitable scores against us!

I'm glad his last goal was a sweet goal against Arsenal though! I hope the fans don't boo him and I hope he doesn't celebrate when he inevitable scores against us!
Don't think he'd be the type to celebrate against us. I'd also like to think when he makes a return we'd give him a good reception, at least the once, on account of the fact that we never got to give him a farewell off the pitch.

Kikarian

Still can't quite believe we've signed Juan Mata. He isn't even a player that played in a priority position for us. We would've eventually needed to buy a quality attacking midfielder, but central midfield and left back are more pressing concerns.

Whatever the case, he'll certainly help us create more chances which is something we could do with.
Same here. It's just weird to think we have Juan Fucking Mata.

Showaddy

Console exclusives included. Thief is PC too, so Infamous, Drive Club ... what else?

Destiny seems like another big one coming out soon. Watch Dogs & The Order: 1866 could be out around September.

Pretty lean mid-year for the next gen consoles if I'm honest.

Zabojnik

Destiny seems like another big one coming out soon. Watch Dogs & The Order: 1866 could be out around September.

Pretty lean mid-year for the next gen consoles if I'm honest.

Yeah, which is why I think I'll hold out until summer with my PS4 purchase. I'm only really interested in Infamous and even that can wait.

Yen

The Wolf of Wall Street was fantastic, brilliant performance from Leo. I don't feel the complaints about the length: I was enthralled, amused and entertained throughout.

I still think the male acting awards should go to the 12 Years guys, maybe because if the seriousness of the themes.

GQman2121

Banned
Just finished Arkham Origins. Pretty lackluster effort and technically a mess in a lot of areas. I love the first two Arkham games, but this one just didn't do it for me. Way too much backtracking across the connecting bridge that separated the Akrham City section and the new area. Decent boss battles though.

Kikarian

"ITS HARD TO BELIEVE WE'VE SPENT DOUGH
JUAN MATA YA KNOWWW"

3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif

pulga

Banned
Hmm I am lost/confused here haha, do you mean with Afellay? in the game against Malaga? The Rosell/Neymar situation?

Afellay will stay, we will beat Malaga and the Neymar thing is over.

hahah says who? you? new president is gonna get slammed with the lawsuit now. far from over, cooking the books is a very serious offense.

qindarka

Banned
Wonder what we'll do with the cash in hand now. Shaw and Zouma would be good for the future but I don't think they can really help us much this season, especially Zouma.

Thought that a striker could wait until the summer but I kinda want one now.

Lightning

Banned
Wonder what we'll do with the cash in hand now. Shaw and Zouma would be good for the future but I don't think they can really help us much this season, especially Zouma.

We all want a striker now but we can we get one from? None are available and this late in the window unless negotiations have already started different to complete any deal.

qindarka

Banned
Oh well, have to rely on Eto'o then, who now has a pretty respectable scoring rate.

6 in 12 (league) and 8 in 17 (all comps) isn't all bad, considering a fair few were as a sub.

I hope Falcao's injury doesn't bump up the price of other elite strikers in the summer.

Mandzukic apparently fell out with Pep. Get him in and ship out Ba?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Listening to the Moyes interview again, I think Mata is certain for the bench on tuesday, he keeps referring to him as "Close to fit" and "sure hell be involved".

Honestly im giddy with excitement

LegoArmo

I'm delirious from some kind of cold, listening to The O.C. theme song and thinking about leaving to California in the morning.

I've never seen the show, and I have no money, but let me have my moment.

GorillaJu

I'm delirious from some kind of cold, listening to The O.C. theme song and thinking about leaving to California in the morning.

I've never seen the show, and I have no money, but let me have my moment.

as someone who was born in Orange County I can tell you it's not all that.

wedward

Arse-Gaf, if we get Draxler this week what happens with the striker situation?

Try and go after someone this summer? Who is a real possibility? I think Bendtner will be leaving so we definitely need another striker.

Randdalf

Try and go after someone this summer? Who is a real possibility? I think Bendtner will be leaving so we definitely need another striker.

Remember that the World Cup is in the summer, which tends to bring certain players to the fore and increase or decrease interest in them.

Lightning

Banned

Another striker will need to come in. Bendtner and Sanogo are a joke.

Even if we get Draxler though, don't expect much from him straight away. He hasn't played for 7 weeks. He will need to get fitness and everything back.

Carbonox

my best friends girlfriend wants a threesome with me and him and he doesn't know even know she's been asking me

what do i do

pls halp

Carbonox

she drank a fair bit tonight so i called her bluff

she's absolutely srs

pulga pls you're a serious chap surely you can advise you ronaldope

LegoArmo

If her boyfriend doesn't know she's asking, he's never going to agree to it, and he's going to think you're weird when he finds out you said yes.

You need to just convince her to shag you, shouldn't be too hard, and you can make new friends after. You're welcome.

Meier

From the Mail. Interesting stuff.

Chelsea’s pursuit of Basle winger Mohamed Salah will end up costing the club £20million — a sizeable chunk of the money they will receive from Juan Mata’s sale to Manchester United.

Liverpool increased their offer for Salah to £18.5m late last week when they became aware of Chelsea’s interest, with £13.5m due to be paid as an straight down-payment and £5m in bonuses.

But Chelsea, flush with £37m from agreeing to sell Mata to United, were able to gazump the Merseysiders again, in similar circumstances to snatching Willian from Tottenham in the last transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom