• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

my best friends girlfriend wants a threesome with me and him and he doesn't know even know she's been asking me

what do i do

pls halp
Is she hot? if yes, do it. That's if your friend agrees to it. And don't be the one who tells him, it'll cause all kinds of awkwardness.
You can easily run a train without any awkwardness if all parties know what they're getting out of it and it'll be way less complicated with a friend.

Meier

Looking good, Wayne.

%C2%A3%C2%A3-Wayne-Rooney-and-Coleen-Rooney-3061581.jpg

wedward

Another striker will need to come in. Bendtner and Sanogo are a joke.

Even if we get Draxler though, don't expect much from him straight away. He hasn't played for 7 weeks. He will need to get fitness and everything back.

Yeah, not expecting anything from him this season. I just want to sign him now so we for have to deal with it over the summer.

K1LLER7

If Rooney and Persie are still out for Tuesday, wouldn't mind seeing:

----------- De Gea -------------

Rafa - Evans - Jones - Evra

----- Fletcher - Fellani -------

Mata ----- Kagawa ---- Januzaj

------------- Chicha ---------------

Doubt Mata will start but could see him playing on the right if he's subbed on.

If Rooney and Persie are still out for Tuesday, wouldn't mind seeing:

----------- De Gea -------------

Rafa - Evans - Jones - Evra

----- Fletcher - Fellani -------

Mata ----- Kagawa ---- Januzaj

------------- Chicha ---------------

Doubt Mata will start but could see him playing on the right if he's subbed on.

I think Valencia, Young, and Kagawa will start. Mata and Januzaj on the bench.

K1LLER7

I think Valencia, Young, and Kagawa will start. Mata and Januzaj on the bench.
I know it's crazy to think considering he's only just got into the first XI, but I don't feel Adnan is droppable at this point. The team have to take all the points and recently, he's the only spark this team has had since Rooney got injured. Everything good is pretty much going through him. The team is relying on him too much and Moyes might not take the risk of benching him when he can do so a week or 2 later.

Not too sure about Kagawa starting. Don't think Moyes rates him tbh. He played well for 60 mins but got subbed off. Could see him on the bench and Welbeck-Chicha in strike again.

Meier

Aguero is up to 25 goals in 24 apps. I wouldn't be surprised if he has more goals per minute than Suarez at this point (22 in 20) given how many shortened appearances Aguero has had.

I know it's crazy to think considering he's only just got into the first XI, but I don't feel Adnan is droppable at this point. The team have to take all the points and recently, he's the only spark this team has had since Rooney got injured. Everything good is pretty much going through him.
Do you think Moyes knows this?

LegoArmo

After Liverpool at Old Trafford, United have a real nice run in. If they can keep their big players fit, I think they will get 4th.

K1LLER7

Aguero is up to 25 goals in 24 apps. I wouldn't be surprised if he has more goals per minute than Suarez at this point (22 in 20) given how many shortened appearances Aguero has had.
Great player. Hope he stays in the PL but could see in going back to Spain at some point. Definitely worth the £38m City paid for him.

Top 5 PL transfers:

1. Torres £50m
2. Ozil ~£42m(?)
3. Aguero £38m
4. Mata £37.1m
5. Carroll £35m
LOL

I know it's crazy to think considering he's only just got into the first XI, but I don't feel Adnan is droppable at this point. The team have to take all the points and recently, he's the only spark this team has had since Rooney got injured. Everything good is pretty much going through him. The team is relying on him too much and Moyes might not take the risk of benching him when he can do so a week or 2 later.

Not too sure about Kagawa starting. Don't think Moyes rates him tbh. He played well for 60 mins but got subbed off. Could see him on the bench and Welbeck-Chicha in strike again.

I wouldn't really say he's dropping him. He needs rest after playing 120 minutes. An appearance as a sub would be good for him.

683e101285d611e39efa12e01433d101_8.jpg

I could watch that video 100 times

His voice is dreamy.

Lightning

Banned
Great player. Hope he stays in the PL but could see in going back to Spain at some point. Definitely worth the £38m City paid for him.

Top 5 PL transfers:

1. Torres £50m
2. Ozil ~£42m(?)
3. Aguero £38m
4. Mata £37.1m
5. Carroll £35m
LOL
Özil confirmed for £42.4m. Well worth it in my opinion.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Something tells me this summer is going to be mental, i fully expect 50m to be broken, maybe twice

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
you mean the window as a whole? it was broken 4 times last summer with cavani, bale, neymar and falcao

Nah just talking about the PL, i foresee big things in the summer

I base this on absolutely nothing

FootballFan

I'm fucking rolling. Love that cunt - we need him back ASAP (along with the others)

I have a feeling that when they return, one of them will join Sleepless + Elsk by saying/doing something stupid.

Wilbs will post some "I'm back bitches" naked gif of himself covered in chicken oils, he will be omied and the rest is history.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I still can't believe we signed Mata

Ah :( Berardi is injured :(

this week is a write off

Lazio's coach “The trouble is with Llorente it doesn’t matter how you mark him, he’s going to get the header, so you need to double up and protect the knockdown.”

:lol

Having three players in the top scorers list is...very unusual to say the least.

Meier

Decided to play as Reading in FM14. In first in December (10 wins, 6 draws, 0 losses) but Reading have just been taken over -- new president said no new funds would be made available and apparently wants to put a Ukranian guy (Oleg Luzhnyi) in charge. I've never actually been sacked in FM.. :( Hopefully I keep my job! I'm shocked how well I have the team playing.

Zabojnik

BREAKING NEWS - Juventus 2014-2015: Conte is thinking about switching to 4-2-3-1 and asks for Cuadrado. Juve are expected to make an offer for Udinese's half of Cuadrado's contract within days.

*itshappening.gif*

According to La Stampa

Ah :( Berardi is injured :(

this week is a write off

Saving himself for the mundial. Smart boy.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BREAKING NEWS - Juventus 2014-2015: Conte is thinking about switching to 4-2-3-1 and asks for Cuadrado. Juve are expected to make an offer for Udinese's half of Cuadrado's contract within days.

*itshappening.gif*

According to La Stampa

La Stampa is basically our mouthpiece! But I don't know, I don't think it's that simple. They can veto our offer to Udinese, right?

And a 4-2-3-1 makes perfect sense considering Pirlo's form/state of mind. :/

---------------Llion----
-[?]----Tevez(why though?)--Cuadrado (Mimmo am cry)
----Vidal--Verratti/Marchisio

pulga

Banned
La Stampa is basically our mouthpiece! But I don't know, I don't think it's that simple. They can veto our offer to Udinese, right?

---------------Llion----

No PogBOOM, no party

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
No PogBOOM, no party

Did you enjoy the game? :p I know I did!

Pogba is on a four-year contract, so we have to sell him this summer if he's not going to extend.

Marotta is still working on it, but I'm not too optimistic. We can't (and we shouldn't) pay him anything above 4 million.

Zabojnik

Meier, please sign Lazio's Keita (18yo) in FM and tell me if he develops into a great player. He's been beasting with Lazio's primavera and looks like a real talent. Almost punished us yesterday with that finesse shot that knocked on wood.

---------------Llion----

To me 4-3-3 makes much more sense with the players we have right now. Vidal is an amazing mezzala, why limit him to a mostly defensive position? I'm not sure where we would fit Tevez inside the three forwards, but hey, Vucinic played as WF during Conte's first season and he was brilliant. Tevez is even more prone to sacrificing himself and backtracking, so ... I don't know. All I know is we have to ditch this fucking 3-5-2. Doesn't cut it in Europe.

Regarding Cuardado, afaik it should be a 'free' co-ownership. In theory, Pozzo could sell us his half. It's much more likely he'll sell to Fiorentina though. I smell another Jovetic-type of situation incoming. Good thing we're not that desperate, since we signed Berardi. I'm sure Conte would rather have him start a la Pogba though, as Cuadrado's (or whoever's) reserve, much like Paul was Marchisio's at the beginning.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
To me 4-3-3 makes much more sense with the players we have right now. Vidal is an amazing mezzala, why limit him to a mostly defensive position? I'm not sure where we would fit Tevez inside the three forwards, but hey, Vucinic played as WF during Conte's first season and he was brilliant. Tevez is even more prone to sacrificing himself and backtracking, so ... I don't know. All I know is we have to ditch this 3-5-2.

Oh I'd love a 4-3-3! Wasn't it United's formation in 2007-08 with Tevez?

Conte “Marchisio, Vidal, Pogba and also Pirlo are more suited to a three-man midfield. Tevez did well in the second half to go left when needed to stem Lazio’s attacks, then I moved him back next to Llorente for a 3-4-2.”

Tevez pls <3

pulga

Banned
Did you enjoy the game? :p I know I did!

Amazing evening, hadn't had so much fun at the stadium in a while. Never crossed my mind when I bought the tickets that I'd end up in the Juve curva :lol Steward at the entrance was like "Juve o Lazio?" and I'm thinking "fuuuuu trick question, if I say Juve I'll get stabbed". Said Juve anyway and she pointed my group in the direction of the party <3
More than happy to take a point with one man down. Hope Cunte knocked Gigi on the head.

short vid after the equalizer

A couple of pics from the view last night:

qWXR9JR.jpg

2Fuv2UU.jpg

MESvaY6.jpg

IN CASA GIOCHIAMO NOI!!!

Zabojnik

Oh I'd love a 4-3-3! Wasn't it United's formation in 2007-08 with Tevez?

Tevez pls <3

Notice how he doesn't mention Asamoah. We ruined him. :( On the plus side, Conte would have to play him as a CM in a 4-3-3. Right?

Amazing evening, hadn't had so much fun at the stadium in a while. Never crossed my mind when I bought the tickets that I'd end up in the Juve curva :lol Steward at the entrance was like "Juve o Lazio?" and I'm thinking "fuuuuu trick question, if I say Juve I'll get stabbed".

IN CASA GIOCHIAMO NOI!!!

LOOOOOOOOL

"Wave for me." Pulg you dog. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom