• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
too late to edit :p

Good seat Pulg!
Regarding Cuardado, afaik it should be a 'free' co-ownership. In theory, Pozzo could sell us his half. It's much more likely he'll sell to Fiorentina though. I smell another Jovetic-type of situation incoming. Good thing we're not that desperate, since we signed Berardi. I'm sure Conte would rather have him start a la Pogba though, as Cuadrado's (or whoever's) reserve, much like Paul was Marchisio's at the beginning.

Cuadrado seems impossible to me, I'm not even considering him. Our relations is at an all-time low after that needless Berba incident. ://///////////////////// Why? WHY the fuck did we even bother?

Notice how he doesn't mention Asamoah. We ruined him. :( On the plus side, Conte would have to play him as a CM in a 4-3-3. Right?

Wrong. :'(

He's still young (allegedly) and (supposedly still) a very competent midfielder. So why not sell him?

Zabojnik

Cuadrado seems impossible to me, I'm not even considering him. Our relations is at an all-time low after that needless Berba incident. ://///////////////////// Why? WHY the fuck did we even bother?

Wrong. :'(

He's still young (allegedly) and (supposedly still) a very competent midfielder. So why not sell him?

I'm pretty sure the Jovetic deal wouldn't have gone through regardless of the Berbasex incident. Elkann and Della Valle fucking hate each other for business matters unrelated to football.

Ah, that's right. For a second there I forgot we're selling everybody this summer.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nani again :lol

Let's BUY him NOW ffs. MAKE IT ALL STOP! I give up
I'm pretty sure the Jovetic deal wouldn't have gone through regardless of the Berbasex incident. Elkann and Della Valle fucking hate each other for business matters unrelated to football.

Ah, that's right. For a second there I forgot we're selling everybody this summer.

we have to balance teh books

'winning is not important, balancing books is the only thing that counts'. -- Giampiero Boniperti Marotta

Salazar

We'll get Nani and we'll cry ourselves to sleep

it is known

Can't bear the thought of him turning out for us again. Enjoy.

Buster Keaton was a fuckin madman

ZPkGK8j.gif

Dat stuntwork

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Gomes is going back to PSV. I'll always remember the saves against Arsenal :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sydney beating Melbourne 5-0 away...

Del Piero with 2 goals.

lol that's Troisi's team!

I can't decide if this is dodgy or pure Marotta-nomics.

James Troisi:

On 22 August 2012 Juventus F.C. signed him as free agent on a four year contract, but half of the registration rights was sold to Atalanta as part of Manolo Gabbiadini's deal on 24 August 2012.

FootballFan

Come back home, FF. Spain needs you.

Come join me in retirement(lol), bring some of those girls you work with pls, and bring Cibukova. NZ is good for them.

Met some American tourists today actually, we talked about tipping(of course) and they wanted to know what there is to do here.

I don't think they'll remember any of my recommendations since it was all Maori names like Taupo, Mt Ruapehu, Rotorua etc.

FootballFan

I'll just fake it in the end,
Just save it for a new song and leave dead in the end.
Time is wasted in the end,
Wood paneled wagon carpool dragons killing me again.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Looks like we may be signing Guarin to replace Capoue or Holtby. Is he any good?

tri_willy

Worst football club name: Western Sydney Wanderers FC

ew.

a league what are you thinking

i dunno man... we have

Adelaide United (my home team)
Brisbane Roar
Newcastle Jets (GOAT heskey)
Sydney FC (ADP)
Melbourne Heart soon to be Melbourne-chester City FC (Harry Kewell)
Melbourne Victory (shit cunt team)
Wellington Phoenix (yes there is a NZ based team)
Central Coast Mariners
Western Sydney Wanderers
Perth Glory

previous teams now defunct

Gold Coast United
North Queensland Fury

take a pick, i know where worst team name is coming from

Does anyone genuinely feel sorry for Chelsea fans losing their favourite player? Success has fallen into their laps, they're lucky they ever had him.

If the overall £20m fee for Salah is correct, we should have taken the hit to our reputation and left the race ages ago. Unless we were trying to delay it and and the Mata deal or raise Salah's price for Chelsea, which I don't believe.

sohois

Does anyone genuinely feel sorry for Chelsea fans losing their favourite player? Success has fallen into their laps, they're lucky they ever had him.

If the overall £20m fee for Salah is correct, we should have taken the hit to our reputation and left the race ages ago. Unless we were trying to delay it and and the Mata deal or raise Salah's price for Chelsea, which I don't believe.

The £20mil reports come from the rumour that Liverpool made a new bid, they forced Chelsea to up their price. If the rumours are true, which is certainly doubtful, seems like Liverpool just wanted to go all out to get him but backed down once it became clear Chelsea were prepared to throw money away to get him. Seems like a win-win for Liverpool really.

The £20mil reports come from the rumour that Liverpool made a new bid, they forced Chelsea to up their price. If the rumours are true, which is certainly doubtful, seems like Liverpool just wanted to go all out to get him but backed down once it became clear Chelsea were prepared to throw money away to get him. Seems like a win-win for Liverpool really.

Wonder if we could have taken them to £37.1m :p

No new LFC rumours today I take it? Given up on getting anyone for the Everton match, still time to push something through though

LTWheels

Where's £20m for Salah come from?

If true glad that we made Chelsea spunk a larger proportion of their Mata money, especially when they are selling to fund a striker in the summer, without falling foul to ffp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom