• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Easily my favourite news story in recent memory.

glTXoHP.jpg

He doesn't care what you expected, woman

Mastadon

Banned
Not sure what the fuss is about to be honest. I took a girl on a date to The Chicken Shak (sic) once, and got her a delicious combo meal for less than £3. No one wrote about it in the national papers though.

Wes

venison crêpe
Not sure what the fuss is about to be honest. I took a girl on a date to The Chicken Shak (sic) once, and got her a delicious combo meal for less than £3. No one wrote about it in the national papers though.

Are you the messiah of half of Manchester though?

Clegg

Jamie Jackson has done another one of those naff "who should United sign before the end of the window" lists.

I'm shocked that they pay him for this.

Bumhead

Banned
Absolutely gutted about Wickham.

Best player in the division for me. He's been a cut above anything or anyone on the field every time he's played. If he had been playing as well for Leicester as he has for us people would be raving about him nationally, but hey, relegation scrap and all that.

If he's been recalled just to get sent to Brighton I'd be devestated. He should be playing for Sunderland.

L1NETT

Why does Adnan dress like a rude boy from a 90s hip hop video.

Chicken Shak? Respectable. I've been on a "date" (loosest possible usage) to White Hart Lane. Again no newspaper coverage.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
10 minutesd :3 MUTV subscription finally pays off

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
His power will wane when we get top top top players in and start marmelising the likes of Spurs.

5 Matas

I cant fathom the formation we will play but I guarantee it will score goals

Walshy

So, Joe Allen will be fit for the derby but not 100%. Rodgers is saying he is going to decide whether he is fit enough to start, I hope he does, we will be destroyed in the midfield if he opts with Henderson - Gerrard.

Mr Cola

Strootman is a Mata. It's just that his attractiveness slider is set to zero and his vicious fuck slider is all the way up.

Good, our team is becoming too attractive, need more grit

GorillaJu

So, Joe Allen will be fit for the derby but not 100%. Rodgers is saying he is going to decide whether he is fit enough to start, I hope he does, we will be destroyed in the midfield if he opts with Henderson - Gerrard.

Damn, that could make a really big difference for us. I hope he's able to play.

Kenka

My girlfriend worked with him on a few occasions and he is known for his expertise and she says hes really good. I've read an interview with him in the Süddeutsche where he answered this question in some way, saying that he could feel the injury of the muscle, ligament or sinew just by touching. And hes always right with the treament as he handles most of them consverative, where other doctors would immediately do a surgery. I guess he's just very skilled and takes the players physiology and recovery into account.

Oh, and he is known for his work on some really fancy antioxidants. The reason why looks like hes 45 years old.

He gives away the impression to be some tame, benevolent, version of Dr. Frankenstein. I didn't know he had so many successful treatments under his belt, his list of achievements is really impressive.

I wonder if there is anything special about him. Dietmar Hopp financed his castle-like treatment centre after all. That's something a bit weird.

Mr Cola

Quiche subbed to MUTV for the interview, well make a United fan out of him yet!

Mr Cola

Did he turn 7 down? He must have, the united twitter was teasing no.7 the other day

Elchele

He gives away the impression to be some tame, benevolent, version of Dr. Frankenstein. I didn't know he had so many successful treatments under his belt, his list of achievements is really impressive.

I wonder if there is anything special about him. Dietmar Hopp financed his castle-like treatment centre after all. That's something a bit weird.

He healed Robben and Ribéry
they should make a monument for him

Feorax

@LFCZA: Rory - "#LFC's failure isn't the structure of the transfer committee (manager, 2 scouts and Ayre), it must be the people involved." 1/2

@LFCZA: Rory - "By all accounts the scouts haven't been convinced by a single defender they've considered. That staggers me" #LFC 2/2

Pack it up folks, all fullbacks are shite...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom