• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

Moyes on Mata deal: "I'm thrilled. I got wind a month or so ago that it could be a possibility. I never really believed I'd pull it off."

I never really believed I'd pull it off."

I'd pull it off."

What a cock.

bud

Moyes on Mata deal: "I'm thrilled. I got wind a month or so ago that it could be a possibility. I never really believed I'd pull it off."

I never really believed I'd pull it off."

I'd pull it off."

What a cock.

so what exactly did woodward do, then?

kharma45

please tell me I am having a nightmare. PLEASE!

Be_Y6SgCAAI_auR.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
They keep wanting him to badmouth Chelsea and he wont do it

Jack cw

I wonder if there is anything special about him. Dietmar Hopp financed his castle-like treatment centre after all. That's something a bit weird.
This has more to do with Hopps company SAP as most of the software and the medical devices are produced and manufactured by him and of course, they are close.

Chelsea will use the £37.1million they received from Manchester United for Juan Mata to help beat their rivals to the signing of Luke Shaw this week.

Standard Sport revealed last month Chelsea were confident of doing a £20m deal for the Southampton left-back in the summer.

But Chelsea are prepared to act before the transfer window closes on Friday night in light of United’s late move for the England Under-21 international.

<3

Feorax

Wow.

That really is something.

We appear to be looking for a 22 year old Lahm for under £5 million.

@LFCZA: Rory - "Rodgers on Saturday seemed to be of the view that they could still get something done" #LFC 1/3

@LFCZA: .. "but the language had changed into those phrases you get when nothing's on: young players, happy with what we've got etc." #LFC 2/3

@LFCZA: Rory finishes - "If I had to put money on it, I'd say #LFC might get one in. But I wouldn't go and buy a new replica shirt just yet." 3/3

Decent holding/box to box mid and I'm happy.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
More players like Juan in the future

wwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Mr Cola

Man this summer is going to be like getting money for your birthday and throwing open the Argos catalogue and picking the most expensive shit.

K1LLER7

"Mata mentioning playing with players that will arrive in the summer. Does he know?"

Moyes bout to drop a phoenix down on the #Dead United.

If United are looking for more attacking midfielders let me offer you Gael Kakuta. He is basically the French Messi and can be yours for as little as £30 million.

#GK7

Mr Cola

"How can you explain from moving from a big club like Chelsea to a good club like United"

Fucking hope that was a mistranslation

Mr Cola

They must be saving 7 for someone

This summer is going to be so good, you gotta think we will have deals tied up before the WC, ridiculous to wait them out with the prices inflating.

if by the end of this window we have signed Matic, Salah, Zouma and Shaw I will be very happy with our business! Even if Zouma and Shaw are loaned out till the end of the season!

dc89

"The thing I like most about Manchester United is that they brought me here by helicopter"
Juan Mata, 27 January 2014.

Mr Cola

if by the end of this window we have signed Matic, Salah, Zouma and Shaw I will be very happy with our business! Even if Zouma and Shaw are loaned out till the end of the season!

Loan him to us with an option to buy

Pls

They must be saving 7 for someone

This summer is going to be so good, you gotta think we will have deals tied up before the WC, ridiculous to wait them out with the prices inflating.

Should be a great summer for united doubly so because Europa league qualification will mean they are playing competitive football for half of it.

qindarka

Banned

Really happy about Matic especially.

Evening Standard is reporting that we might be going for Shaw. How reliable are they?

And I am a little worried about the rumoured Costa-Courtois swap, despite my rubbishing of the source earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom