• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

Is Draxler ahead of Shirley and Podolki in the pecking order for the NT?

Not really. He has to fight with Schürrle and Podolski for the starting line up. As of right now, Schürrle is in front of him and knowing Löw, he always has a weakness for Podolski. So, if nothing extraordinary happens, then Draxler will be the second alternative on the wing. I think that even Schürrle has to fight, because Löw will copy Peps system and install Götze on the 9 and Reus and Müller on the wings.

Something like this is likely to happen:

------------------- Neuer ------------------
Lahm---Boateng--Mertesacker--Jansen
---------Schweini--------Kroos-----------
--------------------Özil---------------------
Müller------------Götze--------------Reus

dc89

Ancelotti press conference:

- Asked if Bale could play LB. "No. No. *Laughs*
- Jese will start tomorrow. (poor Isco, he should have come where he belongs)
- Varane could play at the weekend.

pappe

Apparently the Mata presser is 1:30pm

Ma7a time?

Not really. He has to fight with Schürrle and Podolski for the starting line up. As of right now, Schürrle is in front of him and knowing Löw, he always has a weakness for Podolski. So, if nothing extraordinary happens, then Draxler will be the second alternative on the wing. I think that even Schürrle has to fight, because Löw will copy Peps system and install Götze on the 9 and Reus and Müller on the wings.

Something like this is likely to happen:

------------------- Neuer ------------------
Lahm---Boateng--Mertesacker--Jansen
---------Schweini--------Kroos-----------
--------------------Özil---------------------
Müller------------Götze--------------Reus

No Lahm as CDM and 9 sided trianges???

L1NETT

I see Baines signed a new contract with Everton.

Massive pussy.

Lol Clegg pls

Respect Baines for that loyalty, we always complain we don't see enough of it.

*insert cheap joke about going to club lower in the table.

---

Bamford, Piazon and Chababababloah plus dosh for Shaw? Do it do it do it do it

---
Oh KidA, I have respect for Adnan for going to Nandos lol. Expect a footballer to go to some fancy pancy place where they serve portions the size of testicles. Bloke just wanted some chicken ahha

pappe

It we are looking at spending £40-odd-million for Draxler we may as well go the whole hog and turn up the heat for Reus. Thats my view on it.

Having said that, I wouldn't be unhappy with Draxler. He definately has some of the attributes that would make him ideal for the classic Wenger winger-striker conversion.

Reus is gonna be joining Moyes boys. Hands off!!!

ibcsrH0DW899kG.jpg

His contract is up at the end of the season and we aren't renewing. You can start talks with him...now!

The thing is that Juve and Fiorentina are after him as well, and as of today they're the only ones who can guarantee him a European cup next year. And money.

3Sixty

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger dismisses reported interest in Southampton's Rickie Lambert.
"We had a look at him in the Championship, but no interest now," says Wenger, whose side travel to Southampton on Tuesday night.

Imagine the melt down if that happened.

LTWheels

@sterling31: Made a up story cause she wanted a thigh and she got a leg 😂

@sterling31: Girl if you wanted a extra piece chicken should of just asked 🙌

Kenka

BundesGAF, could you enlighten me about Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt ? He seems to be a special kind of person. Is he known for something else than giving athletes treatment in desperate cases ?

Jack cw

BundesGAF, could you enlighten me about Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt ? He seems to be a special kind of person. Is he known for something else than giving athletes treatment in desperate cases ?
My girlfriend worked with him on a few occasions and he is known for his expertise and she says hes really good. I've read an interview with him in the Süddeutsche where he answered this question in some way, saying that he could feel the injury of the muscle, ligament or sinew just by touching. And hes always right with the treament as he handles most of them consverative, where other doctors would immediately do a surgery. I guess he's just very skilled and takes the players physiology and recovery into account.

Oh, and he is known for his work on some really fancy antioxidants. The reason why looks like hes 45 years old.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Xavi also said squad would support Neymar through this difficult time, it being tough for player to have their earnings made public
718.gif

Zabojnik ‏@Zabojnikk 3m
Just so you know, I'm in the woods, cutting down trees with a manly chainsaw. It's very invigorating. Winter is coming.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL <3

we're meeting with Inter right now over Vucinic and Guarin.

Fredy is making it difficult for them since he only wants Juve.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

What's with the replicas? Did you sell the originals to raise some funds? :p

We gave them to other clubs since WE HAVE TOO MANY CHAMPIONS LEAGUES FOR ITALIANS STANDARDS.

:p The real ones are in another room.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We gave them to other clubs since WE HAVE TOO MANY CHAMPIONS LEAGUES FOR ITALIANS STANDARDS.

:p The real ones are in another room.

It is too many for an Italian team, that's true!

And are you saying Essien wasn't worthy of the fancy room?
3AQmK.gif

or an HD camera

It is too many for an Italian team, that's true!

And are you saying Essien wasn't worthy of the fancy room?
3AQmK.gif

or an HD camera

They're probably still moving every trophy from the room in Via Turati to the one in Via Rossi (you know, since there are TOO MANY to move in a day or two) or setting up the new room.

Also, priorities, Yurt. A CB, a keeper and a camera if we have a hundred euros left in August. Priorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom