• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHG

Gold Member
And... any remaining hope I had of the Draxler deal happening is gone with this tweet:

Jim. ‏@AgentJim_ 2 hrs
I've been told from someone who's currently working in Germany, that Julian Draxler has agreed personal terms with Arsenal and will now undergo a medical to finalise the deal. The medical will also take place over in Germany so I understand. Now guys I've heard this only one person for the moment, but I'm working hard to understand how accurate this all is, although I am fairly confident about this.

This guy is never right. Its doomed.

omgkitty

And... any remaining hope I had of the Draxler deal happening is gone with this tweet:

This guy is never right. Its doomed.

Seriously every fucking day with this shit! Someone comes out and says we're closer to Draxler and then within hours there's yet another quote from someone at Schalke saying it isn't true AT ALL. Why the fuck would you just make shit up???

Jack cw

I think the German commentator said something like "Pierre had been crying all the time back then" when he came onto the pitch against Gladbach. Must've been a very hard time for him.

The best thing that could happen to him is getting the chance to play and forget the shit around him for a few minutes. Pep is a great guy, he knows what Pierre is capable of. The squad is great right now as they help him to overcome all this. Ribery for example would have never recovered after 2010 if it wasnt for the support he had here in Munich.

Elchele

The best thing that could happen to him is getting the chance to play and forget the shit around him for a few minutes. Pep is a great guy, he knows what Pierre is capable of. The squad is great right now as they help him to overcome all this. Ribery for example would have never recovered after 2010 if it wasnt for the support he had here in Munich.

Pierre could have been a starter for half Bundesliga clubs, if he wanted to leave. But he didn't even want to leave on loan, he's very confident he can make it at Bayern. He has the right attitude and he actually enjoys playing with the reserves. I hope they achieve promotion this season with Erik ten Hag

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Townsend still not ready to play against City. I guess we will see this:

Lloris
Walker Dawson Chiriches Rose
Bentaleb Dembele Paulinho
Lennon Adebayor Eriksen

Jack cw

Pierre could have been a starter for half Bundesliga clubs, if he wanted to leave. But he didn't even want to leave on loan, he's very confident he can make it at Bayern. He has the right attitude and he actually enjoys playing with the reserves. I hope they achieve promotion this season with Erik ten Hag

They will. Its only a question of time. We still dont know what happens with Schweinsteiger and Kroos. His time will come as he is the most talented central midfielder in his age.

Plasma

Banned
Seriously every fucking day with this shit! Someone comes out and says we're closer to Draxler and then within hours there's yet another quote from someone at Schalke saying it isn't true AT ALL. Why the fuck would you just make shit up???

It looks like we'll get him in the summer, Schalke don't want to sell him now and his price can only go up if he has a good WC.

Elchele

They will. Its only a question of time. We still dont know what happens with Schweinsteiger and Kroos. His time will come as he is the most talented central midfielder in his age.

He looks like the perfect replacement for Schweinsteiger. A complete midfielder, he can play as LM/CAM/CM/DM/CB

Blablurn

BfEnnn_CAAAwdZP.jpg:large

Elber and Pizza <3

Rafinha <3

Kassu

Banned
I bet we won't sign anyone during this transfer window and both Giroud and Bendtner will get injured right after our first match against Liverpool.

jsjVWRK.png

Scum

Are people still having a fit over Tomb Raider DE? Don't they realise they are paying full price for the same game. Again.

Jack cw

Elber and Pizza <3
He is so full of shit lately... Breno will become one of the best CB, Bayern will regret selling Gomez, Bayern needs no stirker...
This is some Beckenbauer level of bullshit.
Are people still having a fit over Tomb Raider DE? Don't they realise they are paying full price for the same game. Again.

I paid 3 times the full price for MGS1 (PSX, PC, GC), FF (PSX, PC) etc.
Its a great game and I only paid 35 pounds.

This Mata transfer can fuck right off! Everywhere I go and everything I do I am reminded by it. I play fifa and there is a picture of Mata in a Chelsea shirt on the online seasons page, I go to my bank and there is a picture of Mata celebrating in a Chelsea shirt!

wehavetogoback.gif

Hixx

This Mata transfer can fuck right off! Everywhere I go and everything I do I am reminded by it. I play fifa and there is a picture of Mata in a Chelsea shirt on the online seasons page, I go to my bank and there is a picture of Mata celebrating in a Chelsea shirt!

wehavetogoback.gif

BfAMZimCMAAF6fN.jpg

Blablurn

Elber and Dante are also in German Xbox One commercials. But yeah, Elber is great, Pizza is great, they're all great.

And to be honest. That commercial is not even that bad. I like it actually.

"Would that not be nice" by Divine Fits is fucking good.

that bunny avatar will always be your best avatar.

He is so full of shit lately... Breno will become one of the best CB, Bayern will regret selling Gomez, Bayern needs no stirker...

Yeah, his opinions suck but unlike Beckenbauer I saw his work for Bayern which will always give me a reason to love him.

L1NETT

Quiche don't worry, it doesn't mata.

It's only a mata of time before Chelsea win the league

He doesn't mata that much to your team

Oscar mata's more.

Hazard mata's even more.

Believe.

mmmm EPL day <3 can't wait

Will prob watch Liverpool and Everton.

I think I'll try and somehow watch United vs Cardiff.

That or I watch Liverpool/Everton and try and avoid any scores (lol) before watching extended highlights on Sky Sports - but then I'd have to avoid everywhere.

Scum

Have PSG signed Messi yet?

£16 bruv I will make a profit on this after playing it

0306_lx1p.gif

the ice cream represents MONEY

People are just getting themselves banned over nothing but comparison shots, though. Why not argue over something more important, like the full price tag? I just don't get the fuss at all.

Blablurn

As someone who doesn't follow Chelsea Football 24/7 I'm surprised that all the Chelsea guys have such a hard on for Mata. Never saw anything special in him.

besides the corner 2012 in the cl final :S

Hixx

Because with every console gen a new breed of teenagers need to justify the fact that the console they chose is better because their parents won't buy them the other one.

Jack cw

People are just getting themselves banned over nothing but comparison shots, though. Why not argue over something more important, like the full price tag? I just don't get the fuss at all.

Price isnt debateable. Its a free market. They could sell it for a penny or 300 bars of gold. It doesnt matter as value is measured by relative things. Performance on the other hand is absolute and thats why people talk about it.

pappe

As someone who doesn't follow Chelsea Football 24/7 I'm surprised that all the Chelsea guys have such a hard on for Mata. Never saw anything special in him.

He is better than all your midfielders.

Meier

Mata is unbelievably good. I wouldn't take him over Silva but I'd put him at pretty even footing and he's a few years younger. United got a helluva player.

Blablurn

No Ribery and Robben but Mandzukic back in the squad against Stuttgart.

A1YXKcN.gif
A1YXKcN.gif
A1YXKcN.gif
A1YXKcN.gif
A1YXKcN.gif
A1YXKcN.gif

Mata is unbelievably good. I wouldn't take him over Silva but I'd put him at pretty even footing and he's a few years younger. United got a helluva player.

At least someone with a reasonable answer. Thanks, Meier!

Price isnt debateable. Its a free market. They could sell it for a penny or 300 bars of gold. It doesnt matter as value is measured by relative things. Performance on the other hand is absolute and thats why people talk about it.

Don't say that around here. FootyGAF believes match tickets ahould go back to 1962 prices

Scum

Because with every console gen a new breed of teenagers need to justify the fact that the console they chose is better because their parents won't buy them the other one.

Console warriors. I keep forgetting.

Jack, pls. I know when people "talk" about something and most of the boys & girls on gaming side never talk about anything.

Jack cw

No Ribery and Robben but Mandzukic back in the squad against Stuttgart.

Well as of right now we have Müller and Shaqiri playing pretty well on the wings and our playstyle is through the middle so its not essential that they are both get more time for recovery.
Jack, pls. I know when people "talk" about something and most of the boys & girls on gaming side never talk about anything.
Haha, fair enough. I cant argue aginst the truth.

Meier

Damned. Why does Clancy Brown die in the first minutes of the first episode of Sleepy Hollow ? I am displeased.

Kenka, look at this beautiful man. Come hither.

1653642_10153792383445455_1826156761_n.jpg

We finished Sleepy Hollow yesterday -- good finale. I really enjoyed the show and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys a monster of the week type show. John Noble is in a few episodes and is excellent.

It's going to be an amazing derby. I assume you're a fan of Liverpool? Nice to see an American football fan in the thread even if it's briefly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom