• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the Chelsea boys hang around here often these days? Our little dutchman Van Ginkel is recovering well and may get back to training sooner than expected.

That's great news although he probably wishes he could have played more games before Matic arrived. I was at the Stoke game at the weekend and I thought he looked exactly the kind of player we have been missing over the last couple of seasons.

Fady K

That's great news although he probably wishes he could have played more games before Matic arrived. I was at the Stoke game at the weekend and I thought he looked exactly the kind of player we have been missing over the last couple of seasons.

You were there huh? So awesome man :) The scoreline really did not tell half the picture. That little dude as your avatar was so, so, soooo good. Matic was immense, large, authoritative. I love how he kept on passing so incisively, so quickly, helping relay the passage of play to our attackers so efficiently. What a debut.

Got the tickets! Fucking STOKED.

8uuwMzS.png

Fergie

Banned
I would cry if that was the actual line up.

Give me Mata or give me death.
Fellaini, Mata and Rooney starting would be good, rather keep RVP on the bench and give him a few minutes, rather he slowly start getting more time, he's going to be needed for the run-in.

Splatt

So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous.

Are you nervous?

Merseyside derby will be 0-0.

Mata will get injured within 10 minutes of his debut for United. Ashley Young will score the winning goal.

Swansea will continue their decline as they lose at home to Fulham.

Arsenal/Southampton will be a goal bonanza.

You were there huh? So awesome man :) The scoreline really did not tell half the picture. That little dude as your avatar was so, so, soooo good. Matic was immense, large, authoritative. I love how he kept on passing so incisively, so quickly, helping relay the passage of play to our attackers so efficiently. What a debut.

Yeah me, my dad and my brother share 2 season tickets so I go to most home games. Matic's awareness of what pass to make straight after making a tackle was the thing that impressed me most about him. Considering he has only been here for a fortnight I can only wonder what he is going to be like once he really settles in.

Fady K

Can be quite stressful when you're getting battered though!

And I wouldn't want to be in debt and get a PL ST

Yeah so true. I did watch one game live once, Barcelona vs Real Madrid at Camp Nou. Barca produced a very mediocre performance and lost 2-1, effectively ending their title hopes.

I could not believe how stressful it was. Watching the game live was one of the main reasons I flew all the way there (and it cost me far too much, never buying tickets off of the black market again) to see such a bad performance. It was stressful indeed :/

They do cost far too much, them tickets.

Fady K

Yeah me, my dad and my brother share 2 season tickets so I go to most home games. Matic's awareness of what pass to make straight after making a tackle was the thing that impressed me most about him. Considering he has only been here for a fortnight I can only wonder what he is going to be like once he really settles in.

That sounds so awesome bro. Glad to see that your outing rewarded with one of Oscar's best goals ever. Yes, that ability in Matic for his debut was surprisingly great. With Salah another option and Van Ginkel on the verge of full recovery, I am excited about watching the team more and more.

Walshy

Got the tickets! Fucking STOKED.

8uuwMzS.png
Directors box? Nice.

I've seen a game at Old Trafford in the directors box one time when I was younger, we got invited with my Dad's work. Was hilarious when Hull kept scoring near the end and a few United fans started banging on the windows because I was cheering
KuGsj.gif

Has Football-GAF ever organised a meet to go see a game?

Galliani confirmed the Coentrao rumors: he asked Real if he was available, Ancelotti said that he wasn't for sale.
Hope he does well for you guys. By far one of the nicest Chelsea players in years, with more game time I hope he shows his value for the team.

That's the first, well, second impression I had. At first I wasn't sure about him, now I'm curious to see him play.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Anyone seen Prisoners, the Jackman Gyllenhaal flick? I heard it was good when it came out

Fady K

Galliani confirmed the Coentrao rumors: he asked Real if he was available, Ancelotti said that he wasn't for sale.

That's the first, well, second impression I had. At first I wasn't sure about him, now I'm curious to see him play.

Strange that coentrao isn't for sale. Does he ever play anymore at Madrid?

He did not ever get 2 games in a row in ages, it will be interesting to see how he does once he gets more game time.

Anyone seen Prisoners, the Jackman Gyllenhaal flick? I heard it was good when it came out

I absolutely loved that film.

jesalr

King Tottenham Man @Spurs_Man
Follow
100% confirmatoin that edinson cavani wil join from psg 2moro my uncle sed so & he use 2 work at spurs shop wen he was 19 (4 years ago) #ITK
King Tottenham Man @Spurs_Man
Follow
#ITK transfers #ITK cavani is unhappy at pgs so he wil join SPURS for £17m tomorrow!!!!! #transfers #COYS #thfc

Cavani to leave PGS. £17m!

Directors box? Nice.

I've seen a game at Old Trafford in the directors box one time when I was younger, we got invited with my Dad's work. Was hilarious when Hull kept scoring near the end and a few United fans started banging on the windows because I was cheering
KuGsj.gif

Has Football-GAF ever organised a meet to go see a game?

We should try amd catch a lower league game. I fear I'd end up punching someone if we went to a match relevant to Liverpool :p

So, do we risk Allen tonite?

Fady K

Torres out for around 2 more weeks.

Mourinho also confirmed that he does not see Courtois staying at Atletico Madrid next season.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
This summer is going to be like that prison scene from breaking bad, where everything is done in under 2 minutes with absolute precision.

Quadruple unveiling at the first presser.

This summer is going to be like that prison scene from breaking bad, where everything is done in under 2 minutes with absolute precision.

Quadruple unveiling at the first presser.

But who is United's "Uncle Jack"

Either way this all ends with Woodward getting shot in the desert with is face in the dirt whilst Moyes looks on helplessly.

dc89

Milner and Garcia are out of the game tomorrow.
Negredo is back in the squad following a small injury to his shoulder.
Aguero showed no problems after 90 minutes the other day so he's good to go too.

Mr Cola

Re: US The Office

Does Jim's punchable face distract throughout, or do you get over it and grow to like him?

I only watched till season 4 and got a bit sick of him after that, I always liked Pam which made it more tolerable but yeah his smugness kind of put me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom