• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

After the shit Højbjerg has been through I doubt he's going to leave us anytime soon.

He gets playing time with Pep. Bayern wont sell any player right now unless Mnadzukic who has pretty much been sacked. Kroos is waiting for that 8-10 million offer from Bayern.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The Tanc: "Manchester United had scouts observing Sassuolo's Berardi in last games."

it's like stalking a married woman.
3AQmK.gif

Sassuolo Director Bonato:"There is absolutely no possibility that Berardi leaves Sassuolo in January. he will stay until end of the season"

Jburton

Banned
Are we talking about Infamous?

I always get a chuckle when I see mention of the DUP as the bad guys of the new game.

Giant Ian Paisley for end boss pls.

As a Belfast man it immediately caught my eye, maybe they will be burning Harry Potter books as which craft (his religion he co founded does that) and pray the gay away sessions.

Perfect idiots to use in this game as bad guys lol.

As a Belfast man it immediately caught my eye, maybe they will be burning Harry Potter books as which craft (his religion he co founded does that) and pray the gay away sessions.

Perfect idiots to use in this game as bad guys lol.

Burning Harry Potter books? Fucking monsters.

The Lego Movie looks positively headache-inducing

Kenka

The new Barca president wants Pep back after his time at Bayern.

Kenka pls. No Bayern player wants to go to Dortmund.

iMxqoHaFkWVo8.gif
While true, Shaq is a perfect fit for Klopp's style and Swiss people in general have much sympathy for Dortmund due to Chapuisat and Frei playing there.
After the shit Højbjerg has been through I doubt he's going to leave us anytime soon.
What shit ? I haven't heard of anything special.

Jburton

Banned
I'm less concerned with glorifying witchcraft to children than I am glorifying children's books to adults.

Indeed, don't get me wrong I am not one of those grown up people into potter ..........rather it's the absurdity of burning a book in this day and age for "witchcraft" ............. These fuckers are backwards, that's the point.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sorry Sal and Masta <3 I'll hide a few copies for you guys.

http://s.tf1.fr/mmdia/i/58/0/roberto-mancini-galatasaray-11068580itqzw.jpg[IMG]

Avada Kadavra, motherfucker.[/QUOTE]

I don't know why you keep posting Mancini's picture. We had 1 win out of 6, that's just poor.

but prepare for my Moyes/Matinez pictures when you finish below them again, motherfucker.

Sorry Sal and Masta <3 I'll hide a few copies for you guys.

I don't know why you keep posting Mancini's picture. We had 1 win out of 6, that's just poor.

but prepare for my Moyes/Matinez pictures when you finish below them again, motherfucker.

Because losing to Mancini in European football is a remarkable achievement :p

You gonna go all-out in the EL, or is it expendable?

Blablurn

While true, Shaq is a perfect fit for Klopp's style and Swiss people in general have much sympathy for Dortmund due to Chapuisat and Frei playing there.

What shit ? I haven't heard of anything special.

His dad has cancer. A strong one. He told Bayern about it. They brought him to Germany to get the best possible treatment. Pep cried when he heard the story from Pierre.

Kenka

His dad has cancer. A strong one. He told Bayern about it. They brought him to Germany to get the best possible treatment. Pep cried when he heard the story from Pierre.

Ouch.

Brave guy. And congrats to Guardiola for his fair play and understanding.

Jack cw

That's why I'm scared. I'm alone here and I don't even know a doctor around here

#prayforjupp

I'll pray for you mate. I had my appendix removed and it was no fun. 2 weeks in hospital...

I get a cancer from your overrated avatar :p

I'm going to the Chelsea/West Ham game tomorrow and I just know after spending £160 on three tickets it will end 0-0/1-0! Hope Salah makes the bench at least!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If Paris Saint-Germain want to sign Miralem Pjanic, reports in the French Press suggest that they will have to part with &#8364;55m.

the market is so fucked now :/ THANKS MADRID/LEVY/NEYMAR'S PARENTS!

Elchele

I'll pray for you mate. I had my appendix removed and it was no fun. 2 weeks in hospital...

Thanks man, I hope it isn't my appendix. Pls God :(

I think the German commentator said something like "Pierre had been crying all the time back then" when he came onto the pitch against Gladbach. Must've been a very hard time for him.

Yes, he's a great lad. He also, unlike the rest of young players from other regions, didn't live in the Bayern HQ/dorms... he stayed with one of Bayern's management family (I don't remember his name). He's a very particular case in all ways, he is going to be huge in a couple of years.

Unlike Emre Cunt, he never complained about playing with the reserves. Despite being much more talented than Emre Can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom