• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ince going to Stoke then?

Good move imo, Hughes seems to be changing Stoke's style to using technically good players on the wings and behind the strikers. And he got the best out of Bentley, maybe he can do the same with Ince

Not too much pressure as well, no matter how good you are, the jump from Championship to PL must be pretty jarring

Blablurn

tumblr_mbs3ddvvbt1rw46m4o1_500.gif

tumblr_mbs3ddvvbt1rw46m4o2_500.gif

tumblr_mbs3ddvvbt1rw46m4o3_500.gif

tumblr_mbs3ddvvbt1rw46m4o4_500.gif

tumblr_mbs3ddvvbt1rw46m4o5_500.gif

tumblr_mbs3ddvvbt1rw46m4o6_500.gif

Meier

Ince going to Stoke then?

Interesting, Blackpool had posted on their site he'd be going on loan a few days ago, but Stoke can't sign another loanee can they? Or I guess since he's coming from the Championship it's different than the 2 from the Prem only? I figured it was 2 domestic in general rather than just the same league.

Wes

venison crêpe
Interesting, Blackpool had posted on their site he'd be going on loan a few days ago, but Stoke can't sign another loanee can they? Or I guess since he's coming from the Championship it's different than the 2 from the Prem only? I figured it was 2 domestic in general rather than just the same league.

I've never fully understood the loan limitations. I think it is two from the premier league, four domestic total?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Mirror reporting RVP and Rooney on coach and in squad for tonight

Elchele

bu bu but i thought he was untouchable

he is, but you can't inflate his ego even more by saying it to the media. That would only translate in him asking for even more money

you have to play it smart.

It was the same case when Schweinsteiger was talking shit about leaving to Manchester United before renewing.

pulga

Banned
he is, but you can't inflate his ego even more by saying it to the media. That would only translate in him asking for even more money

you have to play it smart.

It was the same case when Schweinsteiger was talking shit about leaving to Manchester United before renewing.

Who isnt with Pep is out of the squad. He announced that a few months ago.

If a player wants to leave there's no point in forcing him to stay, at least if there are reasonable offers. We should respect our players and we should expect this respect to be mutual.

Unleash the Slug

David-Moyes_GI_2681979b.jpg

Batongen

Banned
On my way back from Gatwick yesterday I saw a woman with a cabin bag with a Juve logo.
Old ('ugly') lady was a fair description in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom