• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatt

Mail reporting we have a 25m bid in for Kroos, cant link it because forum hates Mail, which is understandable.

ikHpyxZ2SUmcP.gif

pulga

Banned
Real Madrid C.F. said:
In the light of the serious allegations made last night on RAC 1 by the journalist Xavi Bosch, the President of Real Madrid, Florentino Pérez, wishes to make the following statement:

1. The allegations are totally false and they absurdly try to involve the President of Real Madrid in the legal proceedings started by a member of FC Barcelona against the club’s then President, Sandro Rosell.

2. The President of Real Madrid demands that the journalist who made these false allegations issue a clear and immediate rectification on the same radio station.

3. If this rectification is not made, the President of Real Madrid will sue this journalist in order to protect his honour, his privacy and his reputation. To this end, he has instructed his lawyers to study the content of these allegations.

Everyone in Barcelona has Madriditis, can't keep us out of their heads even when the club has nothing to do with their circus of a club :lol The new president was also spewing his own brand of verbal diarrhea yesterday about Madrid's supposed involvement in the Neymar/Rosell comedy show.

Giggzy

Mata better play today. I haven't been this excited for a game for awhile.

Lineup usually comes out an hour before the match right? If mata plays I will ditch work early to watch. If he doesn't I'll just DVR that shit

@Milanello: Milan Channel confirms that there are negotiations regarding a swap deal that involves Taarabt and Zaccardo.

I remember him: a few years ago he said that he wanted to "use" Milan as a team to show off and go somewhere else. Whoscored says he's a mediocre player. Will he be of any help to us?

dc89

Everyone in Barcelona has Madriditis, can't keep us out of their heads even when the club has nothing to do with their circus of a club :lol The new president was also spewing his own brand of verbal diarrhea yesterday about Madrid's supposed involvement in the Neymar/Rosell comedy show.

the President of Real Madrid will sue this journalist in order to protect his honour

in order to protect his honour

his honour

Wut.

Elchele

Genuinely want United to take Kroos, if only to see a jupp meltdown.

You would have to wait 18 months for that anyway :lol
it's not going to happen tho

@Milanello: Milan Channel confirms that there are negotiations regarding a swap deal that involves Taarabt and Zaccardo.

I remember him: a few years ago he said that he wanted to "use" Milan as a team to show off and go somewhere else. Whoscored says he's a mediocre player. Will he be of any help to us?

can't be more mediocre than Zaccardo

He'll probably be more useful than Robinho on the left until El Sha returns. And anyone that would keep Birsa off the pitch is fine by me.

^I'm not sure if he's better than Birsa. But as long as he helps defending he'll be way more useful than Robinho.

There we go:
Taarabt: "However, if I joined Milan then it would open up the doors for me to great clubs like Real Madrid and Barça."
Yet we're talking with Fulham, not with Real or Barça. I wonder what happened.

Galliani should buy him, so Seedorf could find him a comfy place on our bench.
can't be more mediocre than Zaccardo
Hooray.

Clegg

Di Marzio says Mitroglou may be on the way to Fulham.

Top man Rene. Getting Olympiakos' top striker before we play them in the CL.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wonder if Andy Gray is doing the commentary tonight in the derby

faridmon

Not very confident about todays match. If we haven't beaten Liverpool at home, hwo are supposed to beat them away?

Anyway, off to the pub to see the match. Nervous as hell!

I fucking hate derbies!

TeddyBoy

Taarabt is a player who thinks his ability is much higher than what it really is. He showed skill in the Championship as they gave him plenty of space to see what ball was best and he didn't have to think on his feet much. However once he came to the premier league he quickly found the amount of time he would be allowed on the ball was drastically reduced and could no longer find the defence splitting passes he once could.

Since he has such a high opinion of himself (he was quite good in the championship to be fair to him), he often frustrates team mates by going for a shot on goal when a team mate is in a much better position, leading to frustration among his team mates. His attitude is also poor and will often drift out of games when things go badly (so nearly every game in the premier league).

I don't know how much time he would get in seria a without being closed down, it could prove to be a good move career wise, but I'd be cautious.

Clegg

The giggs Boson ‏@giggs_boson 4m

For £37million, Moyes at Everton bought: Lescott Cahill Arteta Howard Jagielka Baines Pienaar Coleman Saha Distin Oviedo Mirallas.
Shrewd man is Moyes.

Probably had an aneurysm when he spent that much on one player.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
United fans are just as bad as Arsenal now.
KuGsj.gif

Guarin's agent “I ask President Thohir to think for one minute of the player and his family,” agent Marcelo Ferreyra told Sky Sport Italia.

“We will talk to Thohir about this situation, which has never happened at any club in the world. For a week no Inter director has spoken to me or to Fredy, so now we want a private meeting with Thohir.

“The situation is simply not clear and we demand an urgent meeting. Guarin is really suffering and his family flew in from Colombia to help.

FREE GUARIN

Not very confident about todays match. If we haven't beaten Liverpool at home, hwo are supposed to beat them away?

Anyway, off to the pub to see the match. Nervous as hell!

I fucking hate derbies!

No Lucas, no decent leftback.

Think a draw is most likely since you also have injuries

Only way we'll win is if both Suarez and Sturridge play well, we're bound to concede at least 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom