• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatt

FREE GUARIN

Woody-Harrelson-Wiping-Tears-Money.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Seriously cant wait for the lineups :|

This is a big one Moyes, dont go Ham on our team over the weekend and play the fuckers on Tuesday, time to man up.

If anyone wants to watch the Merseyside derby and Man Utd vs Cardiff games tonight in good quality, let me know via PM and I will sort you out.

I sound shifty here
KuGsj.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It's Cardiff at home.

Our home form is attrocious :(

I dunno I just want the guys to play with a lift, I want the enthusiasm back, I want an end to uninspired dull football. Honestly I am hoping Moyes talk about guttering the chaff in the summer will lift some of the players.

Hell id take a draw if we played well and showed genuine signs of attacking football, sacrilege I know, but I want to play good football.

Our home form is attrocious :(

I dunno I just want the guys to play with a lift, I want the enthusiasm back, I want an end to uninspired dull football. Honestly I am hoping Moyes talk about guttering the chaff in the summer will lift some of the players.

Hell id take a draw if we played well and showed genuine signs of attacking football, sacrilege I know, but I want to play good football.

He already started getting rid of the chaff, and you knobends are sad about it

Anderson-001.jpg

51142_513_201191217121607.jpg

edit: gaf servers utter shite yet again

3Sixty

@paulbelvers: The @arsenal coach is stuck in traffic. Police expect the team to arrive 20 minutes late. #souars #bpl

Excuses already.

Mr Cola

@ManUtd24s
Juan Mata and Robin van Persie start. Wayne Rooney on the bench. #mufc

GAME ON

3Sixty

Terrible conditions at St. Mary's it sounds like.

No such thing.

Raining abit but best draining pitch in the country.

#SaintsFC team vs @Arsenal: Boruc, Chambers, Fonte, Yoshida, Shaw, Cork, Schneiderlin, S. Davis, Lallana (c), Rodriguez, Gallagher.

wedward

Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Arteta, Flamini, Ozil, Cazorla, Gnabry, Giroud

Boruc, Chambers, Fonte, Yoshida, Shaw, Cork, Schneiderlin, S. Davis, Lallana (c), Rodriguez, Gallagher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom