• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Well he's picked the most sensible team he could. 3 in the middle, Ade up front and Gylfi instead of Chadli. This is the best we can do with our injuries.

I just hope the players do the basics right, let's make City work for it this time. I can handle losing but I can't take just letting them win. That's what we did in the 6-0.
Exactly how I feel about this.

Feorax

BfK3A9pCUAA0q5a.jpg

Lolz

TeddyBoy

So it looks like Taarabt is a done deal. Anyone know if he's any good?

I gave a short player review to Lucifer the other day, I hope you find it useful.

Taarabt is a player who thinks his ability is much higher than what it really is. He showed skill in the Championship as they gave him plenty of space to see what ball was best and he didn't have to think on his feet much. However once he came to the premier league he quickly found the amount of time he would be allowed on the ball was drastically reduced and could no longer find the defence splitting passes he once could.

Since he has such a high opinion of himself (he was quite good in the championship to be fair to him), he often frustrates team mates by going for a shot on goal when a team mate is in a much better position, leading to frustration among his team mates. His attitude is also poor and will often drift out of games when things go badly (so nearly every game in the premier league).

I don't know how much time he would get in seria a without being closed down, it could prove to be a good move career wise, but I'd be cautious.

GQman2121

Banned
I like the lineup today. It'll be interesting to see if Luiz comes on at all. Matic and probably Ba will definitely play in the second half, but if Luiz does come on, where he's played will be telling for his role moving forward.

XFM shows>The Office>Extras>Guide Tos>podcasts>Life's Too Short

Still haven't seen Derek or An Idiot Abroad

I just finished series two of An Idiot Abroad. I like Karl, but his unwillingness to do 90% of the shit they ask is played out. Funny show, I just wish he would man up and try something (anything!) without becoming ill or complaining.

I didn't think Derek was very good.

Dodgy loans for dodgy players!

LFC's biggest ever win at White Hart Lane and LFC's biggest win over Everton since Paisley

Snake Oil Merchant innit

I can't remember who it was who called him that :(

<3 B-Rod, may become a top class manager if he can iron out a few little flaws.

Future England manager tbh

bud

please, tottenham.

win.

please.

salva requested a ban on here. it was for one or three months. hope he's doing alright.

Meier

LETS DO THIS

http://www.fcnaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Aguero-City.jpg[IMG]

AGUEROOOOO[/QUOTE]

He has scored in 7 straight games (9 goals in that period) including a few as a sub. Didn't miss a beat despite the injury.. hopefully he can keep it up today.

Feorax

I couldn't care less if Spurs want him. They can't offer him significantly more money than us, they can't offer him CL football with any more guarantee than we can, and they certainly can't guarantee him the playing time that we can with the amount of players they have around that position.

Gambit

You aren't going to win this without Mandzukic, pep

agreed. Shaq and Götze aren't making a dent in front. Time for Cuntzukic.

Yeah, I did. But I benched Boateng because there was no match. So they're giving the points retrospectively?

I was guessing, I have no idea.

haven't seen much of the Bayern game and can't really comment on it, but I still hate the way Dante plays

It's kind of boring to agree again, but I can't help it. Dante is a weak-link. It's just that Rafinha does his best to hide it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom