• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

Neymar transfer.[/QUOTE]

Isn't N&N company based in Brasil ? Seems to me that if they will be paying anything it won't be to Catalonia. And if anything it will not be an income but a corporate tax. [SPOILER]Don't have a clue about those things.[/SPOILER]

Tottenham stahp.

Elchele

haven't seen much of the Bayern game and can't really comment on it, but I still hate the way Dante plays

I don't get the Dante hate, he's not solid as a WC CB like Boateng, Thiago Silva, etc. But he's far from being our weakest players. He's a great CB, but Pep tactics expose the CBs way too much.

Rafinha is so shit.

Partizan Belgrad has just confirmed that Milos Jojic is leaving and that the club he's joining will be revealed in the next 24 hours.

Welcome to BVB!

spidye

I don't get the Dante hate, he's not solid as a WC CB like Boateng, Thiago Silva, etc. But he's far from being our weakest players. He's a great CB, but Pep tactics expose the CBs way too much.

Rafinha is so shit.
Dante's always good for a penalty or stupid mistakes. He's good but not that great

Dzeko twatted it well over

Shove that up your arse, Meier :p

Fucking Villa, first they ruin my life, then they give West Brom momentum going into our match :(

pulga

Banned
Isn't N&N company based in Brasil ? Seems to me that if they will be paying anything it won't be to Catalonia. And if anything it will not be an income but a corporate tax.
Don't have a clue about those things.

Tottenham stahp.

pls N&N doesnt even have a mailbox

I think it has to do with how clubs need to pay a certain % of a players fee to the Spanish government (remember, the Beckham Law doesn't exist anymore). Since Rosell cooked the books and reported the made-up fee, reason dictates that Barcelona owes the Spanish IRS some fat moolah lolololol

pulga

Banned
sergio-aguero-600x399.jpg

ITS TIME FLORENTINO

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ah well. Far too much space for Silva, we just don't have the players to stop those balls. Sandro can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom