• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Bentaleb might be bit out of his depth here. Kid's talented, but think Sherwood should have gone with someone more experienced.

And Spurs' left side is so lightweight. Zabaleta gonna rip through that.

--

Pulga, how long does a season last

Poop on them at the end

Barzul

Nope
mGXayuy.png

You lost the league yesterday

Sure we did.

Suen

Spurs can't play good at home, can't play good away. Can they do anything? Are they even aware that they are playing football?

Spurs are sort of scared looking. I think if they can sneak a goal, it'll change the game (as opposed to just counting one for against many of theirs).

GQman2121

Banned
Is that Rose keeping Kun onside for the goal? Why do they play him there? He's not very good in defense. That Arsenal goal was like four years ago...

José Mourinho;98856347 said:
Think we're going to draw tonight. We love to drop points when our rivals do. We're sound that way.

I think we'll get one or two in the second half. Mikel header from a setpiece or something absurd like that.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pato's agent “It’s all true. We received a couple of offers from Italy, including one from Juventus."

“The Bianconeri wanted the player on loan with an option to buy, but Corinthians rejected the proposal."

“However, I don’t doubt Juve will go back on the attack for Pato in August.”

feel

Lmao at how that West Ham player flies into the crowd in the Chelsea match and his big legs manage to go around that one kid without touching him or his huge ass hotdog.

Barzul

Your team made a mess of it last night. Don't be looking for favours when your own team can't get it done. It's an attitude that rubs mW up the wrong way.

Don't get why you feel that way. I'm sure City and Chelsea fans were hoping Southampton would do them a favor and get points off us. Even now I'm seeing Man Utd fans hoping for a Spurs loss so that their CL chances improve. It's a common attitude in football.

Suen

ive posted like 7 aguero pics already

who the fuck do you think

though maybe i should be supporting our feeder club

NfZAXg0.gif
I thought you were showing your love for a single player, not for an entire team. I see you are just continuing with your usual Arse hate. Just fuck off pulga you worthless scum. Let me know when Juve manages to not struggle against a Danish club.

moon.png

doicare

It'll all be ok doicare. There are plenty of games.

And who is saying Ox is a world class player? He is 19. I think he understands not being a regular starter.
He'll be even less of a starter if Arsenal sign yet another 30m+ midfielder.
Not sure what you're on about, even with the quality of our midfield, everyone gets a good chance at game time. Draxler and Walcott will play enough games to keep them happy. If what you were saying was true, how do teams like City/Real Madrid/Bayern manage to keep their players happy?
Not really, there will be 2-3 players stuck on the bench unhappy. Just taking City as an example, they only have 3 attacking mids, 4 if you count Jovetic as a AM instead of a forward, before Arsenal sign anybody else they already have 6.

wedward

when the hell have i ever been with these mongs

they went from being lovable underdogs to absolute grapefruits ever since they heard a whisper of Ozil

pls its all over facebook

1511199_687123048013280_1948918123_n.jpg

We have to play every team in the league twice through out the course of a season? Shocking news. We are in the CL and have to play a good team? Again. Shocking.

This is our tactic, clearly - try and get Yaya sent off.

Also, man, I hate this technique of players running up to the ref with their hands behind their backs, as if that makes it less intimidating and annoying. It's like a loophole a kid would work out in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom