• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danchi

btbLPa9.png

And the numbers just keep going up.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
You have to laugh really.

Thankfully we have a game on Saturday so this will quickly be forgotten, hopefully the players are angry and take it out on Hull.

Tottenham defenders make Lloris look like a horrible goal keeper. He should have gone to a team with better defenders. I really feel sorry for the guy.

We've really been hurting with Vertonghen and Kaboul - they're our two best befenders, really. We've been lucky that most of our opponents whilst they've been out have been pretty poor, attacking wise.

We've really been hurting with Vertonghen and Kaboul - they're our two best befenders, really. We've been lucky that most of our opponents whilst they've been out have been pretty poor, attacking wise.

And then you met the FlanMan, SuperFlan, The Flanmeister General, Flani Alves, Flanaganadingdong, Flanno, Flantastic Mr Pox, Philip Flahn.

Into

Jovetic looked like a man who has not played football in 8 months

Because he is a man who has not played football in 8 months

Linius

Where you working?

I'd reasure you that it's not so bad, but missing matches fucking sucks, especially big CL matches involving your own team. Trying to avoid the scores is a pain in the arse as well, and watching the match when its over just isn't the same, particularly when you know the result

I do a production job but I got promoted yesterday which also means I have to work on the busy days which are monday and tuesday. So now I miss one CL night sadly. Luckily they always play one week on tuesday and the return on wednesday.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Hearing talk that Guardiola was asked if there was interest in Kroos from United and he didnt downplay it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom