• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Moc

Banned
Ahh good call, could have sworn he did (collect). That video doesn't prove anything btw.

Nice work, West Ham!

It shows contact, but whether that's considered enough for a penalty is a different matter. The rules leave it open to interpretation. If he'd have gotten the ball, it wouldn't have been a penalty.

Edit: Good job West Ham!

Into

Lamturd

My god man, dont tell me the keeper did well, Fat Frank just shot it straight forward. A big pint of beer would have saved that weak attempt

Meier

My god, how did that game go so long?! If that had counted from Eto'o.. lol, it would have been clear Mou had a pact with the devil. That fuck up with Hart and Nastasic earlier in the season made it pretty clear he had some pull with him.

doicare

And yet another game Man City win because of dodgy decisions, wouldn't it just be easier if City rolled up to the F.A. headquarters and left a big bag of money on their doorstep and walked away with the Premier League Trophy.

I do a production job but I got promoted yesterday which also means I have to work on the busy days which are monday and tuesday. So now I miss one CL night sadly. Luckily they always play one week on tuesday and the return on wednesday.

We've been in it before you cheeky little twat :p

Why was there so much stoppage time at Stamford Bridge

Nice one West Ham, parking the bus is as legitimate as any other tactic. Fuck the purist cuntnuggets

We've really been hurting with Vertonghen and Kaboul - they're our two best befenders, really. We've been lucky that most of our opponents whilst they've been out have been pretty poor, attacking wise.

True but even when you have had your 1st defenders on, your midfield and attackers haven't really been much of help.

pulga

Banned
And yet another game Man City win because of dodgy decisions, wouldn't it just be easier if City rolled up to the F.A. headquarters and left a big bag of money on their doorstep and walked away with the Premier League Trophy.

not like your lot of wankers have any chance of winning it

bjaelke

HOpiJ0r.jpg

Fair play to Aston Villa, that was some rdm kind of tactic and it worked. Tomkins was fantastic.

Also beautiful goal by Eto’o Ba was put on way too late, but considering the quality of the crosses it wasn't much of a different.

Wait... ref didn't blow the whistle. Eto scored. What am I missing here?

Remember the infamous Nani goal when keeper acted as if the ref blew the whistle.

Dat refereeing consistency.

pappe

My god, how did that game go so long?! If that had counted from Eto'o.. lol, it would have been clear Mou had a pact with the devil. That fuck up with Hart and Nastasic earlier in the season made it pretty clear he had some pull with him.
West Hams player got injured right after the board went up and so the time was added on as he needed treatment and waste 2 mins.

Meier

NBC Livestream says Chelsea had 39 shots including 23 on target. Holy fuck, dem fantasy points if Adrian was your keeper!

Linius

We've been in it before you cheeky little twat :p

Why was there so much stoppage time at Stamford Bridge

Nice one West Ham, parking the bus is as legitimate as any other tactic. Fuck the purist cuntnuggets

Without even realising it I made a clever Lollerpool joke. I'm proud of myself.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Mourinho got outparked by Big Sam, at Stamford Bridge?

01laugh.gif

Apparently he went apeshit when 4 minutes was the added time, would like to see a gif of that

Post match interviews with disappointed Mourinho are always great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom