• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was our Kagawa-lite.

He has decent skills with the ball, always pushes forward. Also has a decent shot on him, he was our standard freekick taker, scored quite a few.

Unfortunately, he is not good with the ball when his back is turned towards goal, easily loses possesion. He can be lethal in a counter attack based system, but I wouldn't expect much of him if Klopp is going to use him to retain possesion in midfield.

I think it'll take him atleast half a season to get used to playing at a higher level, so I wouldn't expect major things from him for a while.

Well, thanks, that doesn't sound great, though lol. Sounds like a slightly more developed Leitner, which doesn't make too much sense considering Leitner is coming back in summer 2015 and Leitner is a big talent. The back towards the goal shouldn't happen all that often when he's playing CM or on the wing or did I get it wrong?

WAIT

Didn't Quiche pay £160 for this game?

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

RaikuHebi

Banned
We just have to beat City.

Arsenal free falling. Chelsea free falling. Unitef getting Kroos.

Football is alive.

Chelsea free falling? Hahahahaaha. 39 shots. 72% posession. Calm down.

Arsenal meanwhile had a shit game.

United are still 13 points behind.

Splatt

Well, thanks, that doesn't sound great, though lol. Sounds like a slightly more developed Leitner. The back towards the goal shouldn't happen all that often when he's playing CM or on the wing or did I get it wrong?

His best positions are either on the wing or a free role as a CAM.

dc89

Shpuld get done for FFP. Not even going to mention the dodgy ref decisions.

We laugh in the face of FFP. Massive deals to to be announced in summer. Long standing rumours that either Nike or an energy company are going to sponsor the new campus.

shit you even dc with your worries

asked about the status of Aguero like half an hour ago, thinking about the Barca match

D: I'm so late.

Miguel Delaney ‏@MiguelDelaney 19s
Mourinho on West Ham: "This is not Premier League, this is not the best league in the world. This is football from the 19th century."

:lol

RaikuHebi

Banned
You drew to West Ham at home. Fair to say that result is way worse than ours.

Absolutely. But for the other guy to suggest either of us are in free-fall is a joke. If we beat City on Monday will they be in free-fall next?

Yeah they did (and even that was down to Hart being Hart) but this is at the Etihad and City are on fire now.

If anyone can get it done it's Mourinho - but it's a long shot.

Role reversal on Monday. We're gonna play the role of West Ham and City will be us.

His best positions are either on the wing or a free role as a CAM.

So no chance he could be the next Gündogan? Gündogan mainly played CAM before joining us, too. I must admit I don't see the point in signing him if he can't play a decent CM/DM. With Leitner coming back and Hofmann playing a bigger role this season, what's the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom