• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

FF bought the Dragon Ball game.

lol_idi_amincaqci.gif

Did I? When?

4-0 over Everton, City beat Spurs, Chelsea drop points and maybe possibly a new class attacking player. Could this week go any better?

A DM

Man Utd found guilty of corruption, put in administration and all of their trophies taken from them

How fucking good is How To Disappear Completely? Fuck people who hate slow songs.

Barzul

Nooruddean ‏@BeardedGenius 7m
City signed Fernandinho in 2013 and are due to sign Fernando in 2014.

Leroy Fer can't wait for next year.

loool

Meier

Hey guys, trying to follow soccer a little more. Someone recommended a tv show to me to check out so I can watch a show that has highlights and stuff. I forgot what it's name was. A UK show I am assuming. final kick? No idea. It's hard as hell trying to follow footy in the USA since no one has the rights to show anything on tv or online it seems.

If you're interested in the English/British/Barclays Premier League, then you'll be happy to know that literally every game of the season is on TV or online via NBC Sports Network. Time Warner sadly doesn't do the online streaming through NBC's website for whatever reason, but their website and streaming apps, etc. allow watching it via the PC if you're at home. Most every other carrier allows you to use the NBCSN website or dedicated apps.

Fox Sports 1 and ESPN have daily soccer/football shows although I think FS1's may be on hiatus. ESPN FC airs nightly on ESPN2 I believe.. my wife is sick of how into soccer I am, so I've never actually watched the show. :p

FootballFan

If you're interested in the English/British Premier League, then you'll be happy to know that literally every game of the season is on TV or online via NBC Sports Network.

Fox Sports 1 and ESPN have daily soccer/football shows although I think FS1's may be on hiatus. ESPN FC airs nightly on ESPN2 I believe.. my wife is sick of how into soccer I am, so I've never actually watched the show. :p

Is that ESPN FC the show that included Tommy Smyth (with a Y)...horrible stuff.

Meier

Is that ESPN FC the show that included Tommy Smyth (with a Y)...horrible stuff.

Yeah, think so. He has been a major force at ESPN foreeeeever. It looks like the show now airs at 5:30 EST/4:30 CST daily.

Just realised Adebayor went for the ball for Spurs' disallowed goal. Right decision.

Yeah, it was pretty clearly offside (Adebayor is who the ref flagged). Not to mention Rose completely dove to earn the FK (Toure didn't even touch him). Water under the bridge though.

Hixx

BfLrTnbCIAAPuZk.jpg:large

Oh Gus you do make me happy.

Tonight was turgid. Stoke are a fucking shit club, with shit fans, shit players, a cunt manager and I wish they would fuck off back to being an obscure little nothing club in the Championship.

But they deserved a point.

L1NETT

How fucking good is How To Disappear Completely? Fuck people who hate slow songs.

Great fucking song. So good. Karma police still my fav though.

--

right if this MS leaker chap is legit (Bish approved him), then it's fucking Xbox time this Autumn. Halo 2 in my veins baby.

XBOX XBOX XBOX

Yeah, think so. He has been a major force at ESPN foreeeeever. It looks like the show now airs at 5:30 EST/4:30 CST daily.

Yeah, it was pretty clearly offside (Adebayor is who the ref flagged). Not to mention Rose completely dove to earn the FK (Toure didn't even touch him). Water under the bridge though.

And Bentaleb blatantly handled.

Rose decision was dismal, but Spurs can't complain too much

1 shit decision in their favour, one in your's,

RaikuHebi

Banned
If you're interested in the English/British/Barclays Premier League, then you'll be happy to know that literally every game of the season is on TV or online via NBC Sports Network. Time Warner sadly doesn't do the online streaming through NBC's website for whatever reason, but their website and streaming apps, etc. allow watching it via the PC if you're at home. Most every other carrier allows you to use the NBCSN website or dedicated apps.

Wait a second...FREE? That means I can use that Hola Unblocker thing with this right? Rather than stress about finding a stream every game I can just use that!

Feorax

Right now we're being linked to Draxler, Tello, Vucinic and Mataudi bet we don't get anyone in.

Matuidi is going nowhere, PSG very aggressive on that.

Tello is a pain in the arse. Flaunts himself every window but always bottles it when an opportunity to go on loan and get games comes along.

Vucinic, lol. Like I said, might as well have taken Aspas off our hands for a couple of months.

Think it's Draxler or bust.

The way Brunt kicks a ball is wonderful to watch

Shame he struggles to impose himself on games, and get the ball out from under his feet quickly enough to use it as much as he should

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...r-in-advanced-talks-over-36-million-deal.html

Arsenal and Julian Draxler in advanced talks over £36 million deal

Negotiations over Draxler were progressing well on Wednesday night and ­Arsenal are also poised to make a bid to land Cristian Tello on loan from Barcelona after Aaron Ramsey suffered an injury setback.

---

Tasty if true. Julian Draxler to Arsenal would be brilliant. The guy has got tekkers and far better than Giroud even though he doesn't play up front. Yet.

Meier

Wait a second...FREE? That means I can use that Hola Unblocker thing with this right? Rather than stress about finding a stream every game I can just use that!

You need to have a cable subscription and NBC Sports Network, but I think most every (if not every) carrier has it in the basic digital package. No $10 a month sports add-on package required. If you live in the US and have cable, there's a high likelihood you can watch every game. We're incredibly lucky because we actually get like 50% more games than someone does in the UK even if they subscribe to BT, Sky, etc.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...r-in-advanced-talks-over-36-million-deal.html

Negotiations over Draxler were progressing well on Wednesday night and ­Arsenal are also poised to make a bid to land Cristian Tello on loan from Barcelona after Aaron Ramsey suffered an injury setback.

---

Tasty if true. Julian Draxler to Arsenal would be brilliant. The guy has got tekkers and far better than Giroud even though he doesn't play up front. Yet.
full on Muppet mode right now

Suen

---

If he doesn't play up front yet then we can't tell if he's better than Giroud. For all we know he might actually be more shit there. Why aren't we focusing on bringing a striker?

---

Hello there.

---

Is your real name Paul?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom