• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatt

City make a midfield signing before United.

ivFuPz5nE0mv9.gif

Does it mata?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs looooooooool. What are you doing? Apparently the red was dubious but still pls. Even Madame Jojo scored.

We got Ovrebo'd and instead of running out the clock at 3-1 we just got silly. Capoue seemed to spend most of his time next to Adebayor during the last 20 minutes.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Shiiiiiit Villa - Baggies sounded like a game! Last one was good too.

Well done Sunderland, fuck Stoke.

Chelsea lool.

Spurs looooooooool. What are you doing? Apparently the red was dubious but still pls. Even Madame Jojo scored.

Fuck Bayern.
we missed your reviews :')
Khal Drogo died when he went to BPL. This goes to show that Serie A is superior.
please let's not do this again
KuGsj.gif

and it doesn't take much to kill him anyway innit

Meier

We should buy Garcia now. Gazprom pls.

I have to give him credit, he's been pretty tidy since the nightmarish start when Manuel tried to play him as a CB. I think he'd probably rather keep him for depth but if anyone made a decent offer, I'd bet we would take it if Fernando does come in.

Meier

Btw, I looked at the box score for the Stoke game. Guidetti on for Odemwingie in the 91st minute. Fuck off Mark Hughes. I can't recall if John ever made the pitch for us this month or not, but if not, recall him and loan him to one of the other teams who'll actually play him.

Arnie

If Chelsea had snatched it I'd have won £50.

Not too arsed like.

Got a company away day tomorrow which essentially means we've rented out a house in the countryside with a pool and a hot tub etc and are getting Pascal Chimbonda'd from about 3pm onwards. Friday off.

h a p p y d a y s

Oh God, it commits the worst crime in shooters

Defending an objective against increasingly difficult waves for about 5 minutes, with no checkpoints between waves

Btw, I looked at the box score for the Stoke game. Guidetti on for Odemwingie in the 91st minute. Fuck off Mark Hughes. I can't recall if John ever made the pitch for us this month or not, but if not, recall him and loan him to one of the other teams who'll actually play him.

Maybe he's just not very good, ala Victor Moses?

Meier

Oh God, it commits the worst crime in shooters

Defending an objective against increasingly difficult waves for about 5 minutes, with no checkpoints between waves

It's not a particularly good game. How it ended up as second in the GAF GOTY voting is fucking beyond me. I'd give it a 6.5 out of 10, at most. Just noticed the draw means that even if Chelsea beats us, we'll still be ahead of them in the league. That's nice to see since Arsenal have a very winnable fixture.

I have to give him credit, he's been pretty tidy since the nightmarish start when Manuel tried to play him as a CB. I think he'd probably rather keep him for depth but if anyone made a decent offer, I'd bet we would take it if Fernando does come in.
We could reunite him with Witsel, they played pretty well together at Benfica. Gazprom pls.

Scum

I tried the first 10mins of new Tomb Raider yesterday...
...and I want those 10mins back.

By the way, going to start watching Breaking Bad when I get in after work. This better be good, yous goons.

Meier

Maybe he's just not very good, ala Victor Moses?

May or may not be, hard to say without him getting further chances. Quite a few teams wanted him -- I'm sure we sent him to Stoke because they can't score for shit and must have promised certain playing time. Ain't living up to that end if so.

I tried the first 10mins of new Tomb Raider yesterday...
...and I want those 10mins back.

By the way, going to start watching Breaking Bad when I get in after work. This better be good, yous goons.

_1040971.jpg

Breaking Bad and The Wire

It's incredible from the very first episode imo, some people think it takes a while to get going though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom