• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
16 years old, Arjen Robben

iEiCJOcG3JViv.png

16 years old.

Video about 16 years old Robben: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BhBz_Us6mA
Haha.

Had no problems with the ID stuff then.

Scum

Meier, you should know better than to trust gaming side of GAF for gaming tastes. Some don't even play games.

nick nacc

Banned
Hey guys, trying to follow soccer a little more. Someone recommended a tv show to me to check out so I can watch a show that has highlights and stuff. I forgot what it's name was. A UK show I am assuming. final kick? No idea. It's hard as hell trying to follow footy in the USA since no one has the rights to show anything on tv or online it seems.

Suen

Hey guys, trying to follow soccer a little more. Someone recommended a tv show to me to check out so I can watch a show that has highlights and stuff. I forgot what it's name was. A UK show I am assuming. final kick? No idea. It's hard as hell trying to follow footy in the USA since no one has the rights to show anything on tv or online it seems.
Welcome, which club
s
do you support?

Pls

First, calling it soccer immediately puts you on the back foot :p

Second, Match of the Day is probably the UK-based highlights show you're thinking of, not sure where to find it online outside the UK though, sorry :)

I think its shit. Over rated by GAF.

The Wire it is not.

I think fuck you

Fergie

Banned
Match of the day probably, premier league focused highlights show.

RaikuHebi

Banned
Here you go:
http://www.reddit.com/r/footballhighlights

Match of the Day is probably what you're thinking of. It'll be up there in a few hours, it's currently airing atm (am watching lol).

That is the best one. Bioshock 1 was the best Bioshock last gen.

I'll give it another go whenever I get my first gaming rig.

pulga

Banned

first things first

don't call it soccer

nice Moyes avatar by the way!

I believe NBC have the rights to the Premier League (Not an American though)

There are some Americans here. But who'd want to be part of that mad country :p

Scum

Cheers. Thought so. I rarely watch TV so looking forward to it. Something to put a smile on my face after tonight's shambolic result. 😭

Barzul

I live in the US too and you can definitely watch games here. NBC Sports Network has the games and you can stream games online too.

Wilbur

Banned

Summer after high school when we first met
We make out in your Mustang to Radiohead
And on my 18th Birthday
We got matching tattoos

Used to steal your parents' liquor
And climb to the roof
Talk about our future
Like we had a clue
Never planned that one day
I'd be losing you

In another life
I would be your girl
We'd keep all our promises
Be us against the world

In another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away

I was June and you were my Johnny Cash
Never one without the other, we made a pact
Sometimes when I miss you
I put those records on (Whoa)

Someone said you had your tattoo removed
Saw you downtown singing the Blues
It's time to face the music
I'm no longer your muse

But in another life
I would be your girl
Be us against the world

In another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
The one that got away
The o-o-o-o-o-one [x3]
The one that got away

[Bridge:]
All this money can't buy me a time machine (Nooooo)
Can't replace you with a million rings (Nooooo)
I should've told you what you meant to me (Whoa)
'Cause now I pay the price

In another life
I would be your girl
Be us against the world

In another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
The one that got away
The o-o-o-o-o-one [x3]

In another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
The one that got away

Suen

Wilbrrr I appreciate your effort and contribution for this sub-community but it's going to be very hard to beat the previous one :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom