• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatt

Is the mental Greek Papadopolous still injured?

papadopoulos-vs-samaras-o.gif

FootballFan

He used to be a big PES fan back in the days. So I rate him high on those points. I miss old PES :(

I loved pro evo back in the day as well. The go to football game for many years, so many beautiful memories and experiences. PES dropped the ball last gen, it was the worst thing that could have happened to a series so dear to so many.

Fifa was shite then became good.
PES was King then became crap, then less crap.

Pes 4 Master League, I completed at least 18 full seasons, with Bayern Munich.

Hargreaves was the player that lasted me for a long time.

-----------------Banks----------
Baresi------Thuram----Maldini

------Hargreaves---Schweinsteiger

Pele---------Zidane-------Ronaldinho

----------------Messi---Henry---------

Those Classic re-gens were awesome.
Had other Master League saves with Barcelona and Milan without Classic player re-gens and they were quite fun also.

Wilbur

Banned
Btw, I looked at the box score for the Stoke game. Guidetti on for Odemwingie in the 91st minute. Fuck off Mark Hughes. I can't recall if John ever made the pitch for us this month or not, but if not, recall him and loan him to one of the other teams who'll actually play him.

Guidetti's all fucking talk. Guy's been unlucky with injuries but he has the gall to talk like he proved it all before that.

Blablurn

I loved pro evo back in the day as well. The go to football game for many years, so many beautiful memories and experiences. PES dropped the ball last gen, it was the worst thing that could have happened to a series so dear to so many.

Fifa was shite then became good.
PES was King then became crap, then less crap.

Pes 4 Master League, I completed at least 18 full seasons, with Bayern Munich.

Hargreaves was the player that lasted me for a long time.

-----------------Banks----------
Baresi------Thuram----Maldini

------Hargreaves---Schweinsteiger

Pele---------Zidane-------Ronaldinho

----------------Messi---Henry---------

Those Classic re-gens were awesome.
Had other Master League saves with Barcelona and Milan without Classic player re-gens and they were quite fun also.

Your post makes me want old PES back :( Can't we just travel through time? I loved to play with the Japanese National Team. They were so overpowered. Except Nakamura. He was awesome in real life too <3

Meier

Guidetti's all fucking talk. Guy's been unlucky with injuries but he has the gall to talk like he proved it all before that.

To be completely honest, I don't think he should have made the comments he did earlier in the week but there was obviously an explicit expectation he'd be getting notable minutes and that obviously has not happened. Odemwingie came in after him and has played a full 90 essentially.. it's a slap in the face.

Wilbur

Banned
Wilbrrr I appreciate your effort and contribution for this sub-community but it's going to be very hard to beat the previous one :lol

The best thing was bud and kipless telling me I've got a good voice looooooool what is that shit

Kyle was right, stewie griffin

Meier

is this the first time all season that City are above us in the league (with same number of games played)?

Think that sounds about right. Might be the first time we've been at the top in general.. can't remember another point? Maybe after Newcastle due to GD.

If he doesn't play up front yet then we can't tell if he's better than Giroud. For all we know he might actually be more shit there. Why aren't we focusing on bringing a striker?

Better than Giroud as a footballer overall. Draxler has vision, pace and a good shot. Giroud has none of them.

I agree we need a striker in the short term. Wanted Suarez or Costa but those are pipe dreams now, but long term, I would like to see Draxler be converted.

Hello there.

Hello there.

Is your real name Paul?

No. Its Yann.

Wilbur

Banned
To be completely honest, I don't think he should have made the comments he did earlier in the week but there was obviously an explicit expectation he'd be getting notable minutes and that obviously has not happened. Odemwingie came in after him and has played a full 90 essentially.. it's a slap in the face.

Hughes fucking City from the afterlife &#127774;

There's been one or two pieces on Gwiddy this week here, all seemingly giving the impression he had a Bendtner like ego. If Stoke are struggling then you think they'd give him a chance, but can't blame Highes for turning to a proven PL player like Odemwingie.

Wilbur

Banned
Is Champions League next week? I'm working all day Sunday and Tuesday and Wednesday nights :( I miss so much football

:looooooooooool what is wrong with them. Well to be fair your voice is good for GAF-levels

It made me feel great about myself &#127770; and it's got like 150 views. People love wilburian rhapsody. Xmas number one.

Bish was mesmerised by it. It's okay, many people have orgasmed when I've sang to them. Would love everyone to hear his sing Coldplay, it's so lovely.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Think that sounds about right. Might be the first time we've been at the top in general.. can't remember another point? Maybe after Newcastle due to GD.
It's the first time City has been top of the table since the very first weekend of the season.

pulga

Banned
Is Champions League next week? I'm working all day Sunday and Tuesday and Wednesday nights :( I miss so much football

It made me feel great about myself &#127770; and it's got like 150 views. People love wilburian rhapsody. Xmas number one.

Bish was mesmerised by it. It's okay, many people have orgasmed when I've sang to them. Would love everyone to hear his sing Coldplay, it's so lovely.

pls are you checking the views daily

its on 170 now lol only 3 likes though lololol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom