• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greedy and wasteful, but he does roulettes

Exceptionally talented, exceptionally lazy, exceptionally selfish/arrogant and exceptionally frustrating.

Odd signing that. Flashes of brilliance though.

Thanks mangs. He's only 24, Seedorf must think he can whip him into shape and get the most out of him.

He can't be a worse backup winger than Valter Birsa, in any event. This bidone probably satisfies our incredibly low standards.

rvy

Banned
I don't know the way the thing goes though! Give me a day. I'll listen. Wait. WAIT.

I love you.

That could be both a positive and negative in a sense. A bit of western perspective is always welcome, but then how far do you let that influence the original vision of the game.

Hopefully at least this gen it can make a better start than it did at the beginning of last gen.

It's a positive. The studio is bigger than I thought. They even have programmers and shit.
They'll also apparently be working on licensing, marketing and social. Which is a lot better than what we have right now.

I've been waiting for the new Data Pack for a month and nobody knows where it is.

For fuck's sake.

RaikuHebi

Banned
Chelsea had the box surrounded, but West Ham would always put in a last ditch tackle and clear to their striker, who would hold it up and then proceed to lose possession and the process would repeat itself over and over and over again. Very entertaining stuff.

The thing is it was illogical on our players part to do that with their numbers at the back. After the 4th/5th block they should've thought a bit more before shooting. Unfortunately when they did that the resulting shots were tame and comfortable for the keeper.

K1LLER7

BfLO--qCAAAU13k.jpg

:lol

are the rest even trying?

Bayern would just take their best players if they did lol

Why was Kroos angry?

Wilbur

Banned
I think they're both plop.

Give me John Mayer and a glass of semi-skimmed milk any day of the century.

night night up at 6

I've missed you Arnold. Sweet dreams. Enjoy the hot tub or whatever you'll be cavorting in like a vaguely Northern Peter Crouch.

I'll stab you in the cunt wilbs i swer m8

tumblr_inline_mgfn3oCQX41qgptc4.gif

Nobody is even close to him imo.

I think he's a wonderful performer with charisma and good flow all that, but not too fond of his lyrical content outside of "yeah these rhyme good". And Arnie's right, some of his songs do sound like Golden Axe boss level music.

Wilbur

Banned
Remind me why Spurs are selling Capoue again? Is Bentaleb actually good or is he just being played because Sherwood's trying to fool everyone into thinking he's anything less than flavour of the fucking month?

I'm gonna tweet NeoGAFShitPosts.

I do like the rap in the Unchained mash up in Django. I'll record that if you want baby, I know the bit from that off by heart

only wish to breathe
i explode into a million seeds
y'all remember me
legendary, live eternally

pulga

Banned
GUYS THIS DOESN'T WORK WITHOUT PICS

its like telling me "oh this cake is the best cake ever" but not giving me a bite

rvy

Banned
I do like the rap in the Unchained mash up in Django. I'll record that if you want baby, I know the bit from that off by heart

only wish to breathe
i explode into a million seeds
y'all remember me
legendary, live eternally

But I want the Hit'em Up version from FF :'(

rvy & Yurt, pls tell me the player movement animation in DS2 is going to be better than it is in those gifs

Yes. But not much.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
How can anyone hate California Love? GTA-esque.

Changes is mainstream friendly too.

rvy & Yurt, pls tell me the player movement animation in DS2 is going to be better than it is in those gifs

No idea, Hitchy. Stop watching videos/gifs/pics, the game WILL be awesome.

rvy

Banned
I DIVVENT KNAA THAT FECKIN SONG

Bohemian rhapsody is an instantly recognisable tune which was easy to morph so I could talk about bud, balls and bannings

Well fucking listen to it then.

Stay out of my affairs...thank you.

DIS AIN'T ABOUT DAT
DIS IS ABOUT US COMING TOGETHER
CUZ WE HAVE STRENGTH AS A PEOPLE

BUT IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE
IT'S ABOUT ALL PEOPLE
UKNOWWHAMSAYN
I JUS WANNA GET PEOPLE INSPIRED

Wilbur

Banned
I don't hate Tupac. In fact, I quite like him. I just think he's overrated.

Jay-Z has to be the most overrated rapper though, fuck me. One good album and a few decent singles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom