• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

German journalist Uli Hesse: "Kroos' ambition is he wants to play for Man United & it's not money problem. Pep is aware of that."

This will turn into Cesc 2.0

Wilbur

Banned
guys I think quiche is on match of the day

Well, he was killed.

:lol

When Bieber gets shanked in prison, imagine the impact that'll have. His music will live on forever 🌞

We'll go undefeated, don't wowwy. We've never lost a competitive game under Woy.

Fuck that's true isn't it. Lose on penalties in the second round #therecordlives

pls stahp

I liked u better banned wilbs

Yeah, Jay-Z is shit. Big pimpin' is ace though.

You were a saint through our spell in purgatory. Linking us all those ace Shatner gifs

rodvik

FUCK ME that Delph goal

I know, in real time its soo fast.

Is Delph going to the World Cup?

Hodgson says no.

Because....
Roy-Hodgson-West-Brom-boss2_2563271.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wilbs read the story behind Hit 'em up, it'll completely change your opinion on it.
KuGsj.gif

^Ooh love Better Dayz!

But he was never being coached by Pep.

Pep does not take this kind of behavior well.

Kroos...RAUS.

Pep will have Kroos cleaning the toilets at Schalke's training ground by Friday night

I do admire the way Pep went about establishing himself as a dictatorial figure at Barca (on the playing side at least), which is what the club needed

FootballFan

The Thug Life album is under-rated I feel. Great songs on that one.

Some other songs I used to listen to:

Letter to my Unborn Child,
Our Block(remix)
Krazy
Hold ya head
White Man's World
Me Against the World
Only God can judge me
Lord Knows
Dear Mama

too many to list.

FootballFan

Pep will have Kroos cleaning the toilets at Schalke's training ground by Friday night

I do admire the way Pep went about establishing himself as a dictatorial figure at Barca (on the playing side at least), which is what the club needed

Exactly, the players got lazy and comfortable earning wads of cash without putting the effort in.

Training sessions: Players arrive late, do not take it seriously etc. He changed that, he removed the dead weight, and brought in hungry footballers who yearned for success.

His status as a club legend of course helped. We played some terrific stuff in those first 2-3 years. Insane.

Wes

venison crêpe
@OptaJoe 2h
300 - Aston Villa have become the sixth team to reach 300 Premier League wins. Milestone.

Suck it Newcastle and Everton! Stuck there on 299.

Elchele

He is no Heynckes, tho

dat legend.

we don't need Guardiola doing that, we already have Sammer. Pep should focus in stop playing players out of position.

I don't hate Tupac. In fact, I quite like him. I just think he's overrated.

Jay-Z has to be the most overrated rapper though, fuck me. One good album and a few decent singles.

Rap / Hip Hop is pretty shit nowadays. If there is a song that I happen to hear on the radio and I like the beat, I just buy the instrumental. Rappers like Master P, 2pac C-Murder, Cash Money, Jay Z, Puff Daddy and Lil Wayne started making rap go down hill. 2 quarters, Young Cheesy, Gorilla Zoe, Gucci Mane, Nicki Minaj and that rapper wannabe singer Drake continued that downhill trend and the reason rap is so shit these days.

Even the old school guys I use to love listening to like Mobb Deep, DMX have gone mainstream.

There are a few ones out there like Kendrick and Tyler the Creator that I listen to.

Nowadays I rather listen to my old collection of Das EFX, Leaders of the New School, Busta solo, Big L, Missy Elliot, Fugees, Bun B, Mystikal, Capone and Nore, NAS (still keeping it real), Biggie, Bahamadia, Mos Def, Common, Bone Thugs, old Snoop (not that new shit he spitting out), Lords of the Underground, Moob Deep (old school), LOX, Fu-Schnickens, Eightball & MJG, Goodie Mob, M. O. P., Foxy Brown, EPMD I can go all night, I have too many to list.

But my favorites will always be Outkast.

Hixx

Adam Johnson has scored or assisted each of Sunderland’s last seven Premier League goals. Resurgent.

Woy pls

He'll take shit like Lennon and Young instead jst u watch m8s

just u wathc

Scum

By the way, has there been anything brought up about the fact that Ashley Cole is rarely getting games these days? Not that it matters, another automatic choice.

Adam Johnson has scored or assisted each of Sunderland’s last seven Premier League goals. Resurgent.

Woy pls

He'll take shit like Lennon and Young instead jst u watch m8s

just u wathc

Hixx, we all know what's going to happen.

Wilbur

Banned
Rap / Hip Hop is pretty shit nowadays...

There was a lot there I haven't even heard of :lol

Agreed on Kendrick especially though. Chance The Rapper's mixtape was brilliant as well. There's some good stuff like every genre, and I am one of the heathens that absolutely loves Kanye, but yeah a lot of the mainstream rap is pretty poor. Eminem's best album in years was still a poor album.

DID SOMEONE SAY...

CLEAN SHEETS?!

http://imworld.aufeminin.com/dossiers/D20111028/IkerCasillas1-095224_L.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]

didnt u maek dis exakt poest urliur

[spoiler]is he back in the first team?[/spoiler]

pulga

Banned
didnt u maek dis exakt poest urliur

is he back in the first team?

no m8 i used dis pik earlier

2.jpg

and no, he isnt playing la liga, just the two cups. my posts are more about the team getting a record 8 clean sheets though, iker getting a personal record of minutes goalless is just the cherry on top <3

Meier

Interesting find -- this is prior to Rose getting a touch on the ball. Clear contact with the back leg which I guess explains Dzeko's inability to get the shot off quicker (which I found surprising). Looks like he's pushing into his back as well which would of course be a foul in and of itself).

1ZfB189.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
8 clean sheets in a row is wonderfully befuddling when you have a defence with Sergio 'I have the spatial awareness of a goat with dementia' Ramos.

pulga

Banned
Interesting find -- this is prior to Rose getting a touch on the ball. Clear contact with the back leg which I guess explains Dzeko's inability to get the shot off quicker (which I found surprising). Looks like he's pushing into his back as well which would of course be a foul in and of itself).

1Zf89.jpg

CITY REDEEMED

PL CHAMPS 2014 WITH JUSTICE

Wilbur

Banned

http://i.imgur.com/1ZfB189.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]

The debate is though whether the linesman has seen that, and at that speed he's got to make a decision that is based off whatever Dzeko and all his team mate's reactions are as well as what he thinks he saw with his eyes. To be honest it's a 50/50 thing, it's not as clear cut as a lot of decisions this year (even if it was a good tackle given close examination, but Dzeko went down quickly and a tad dramatically).

City getting a lot of favourable decisions this season. I'm not suggesting there's a conspiracy for one moment, but everything's coming up Milhouse for them.

FootballFan

The debate is though whether the linesman has seen that, and at that speed he's got to make a decision that is based off whatever Dzeko and all his team mate's reactions are as well as what he thinks he saw with his eyes. To be honest it's a 50/50 thing, it's not as clear cut as a lot of decisions this year (even if it was a good tackle given close examination, but Dzeko went down quickly and a tad dramatically).

City getting a lot of favourable decisions this season. I'm not suggesting there's a conspiracy for one moment, but everything's coming up Milhouse for them.

Yes, exactly. Milhouse.

Scum

8 clean sheets in a row is wonderfully befuddling when you have a defence with Sergio 'I have the spatial awareness of a goat with dementia' Ramos.

What's even more astounding is Pepe. I'm still waiting for him to get himself sent off. D:

pulga

Banned

and yet, somehow, he always gets in

fotonoticia20140114095752673.jpg

i think its the haircut. its a nice head of hair

edit: SO HAIR IS THE ANSWER?!

pulga

Banned
Plog don't pull that fucking FIFPro shit on me

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/sxP0VfeYltqdyPcoVlzPfg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NQ--/http://media.zenfs.com/en-GB/blogs/andy-mitten/Xavi2.jpg[/ig][/QUOTE]

I'm more partial to the UEFA Team of the year anyway, as decided by the millions of voters :3

[IMG]http://en.toty.uefa.com/images/teams/winners2013.jpg

RAMOS STILL THERE
and some are not heehee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom