• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
Both Shinji's and Chicha's agents have come out and said they're going to stay to quell any transfer talk (seems Chicha is a wanted man). Makes sense, no point leaving and then jeopardize your WC hopes, but even now they aren't playing much.

I hope they both find a good club in the summer, that's if they are still not vital squad players.

bud

Who the fuck hasn't beat man u this season?

HQzZKz7.png

Both Shinji's and Chicha's agents have come out and said they're going to stay to quell any transfer talk (seems Chicha is a wanted man). Makes sense, no point leaving and then jeopardize your WC hopes, but even now they aren't playing much.

I hope they both find a good club in the summer, that's if they are still not vital squad players.

Lol, there's zero chance that Shinji and Chicha wouldn't be in Japan and Mexico's WC squads, even if they spent the rest of the season in the reserves.

Kinan

I'm kinda surprised Konoplyanka has got a big move before Yarmolenko. Have there been significant bids from Russian teams for him before?
Why, I would be surprised if it was other way around, Yarmolenko still has not lost a motivation in Kiev, and Konoplyaka signaled that he was ready to move already almost a year ago.

Were getting him back for 20% of original fee and they are paying out 70% of his yearly wages to get him to leave, which is about what he will get during all his 5 years with us under the new contract lol, based Tan.

Also played less than 100 min in the league to be fair, 25.000 pounds per minute

Lightning

Banned
The only good thing to come out of this transfer window is we didn't sign Vucinic. Aside from that meh!

We're not signing anyone. We better not collapse or Arsene is going to get grilled in press conferences and booed in home games again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom