• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx

The Villa want Jens Toornstra supposedly.

jens-toornstra(fc-utrecht)(8).jpg

Please don't, at least not today, come back in the summer.

Would be a good signing though I think, great box to box midfielder with the stamina of 2 horses and a wonderful free kick.

This is the best the Sun could do...

United boss David Moyes is planning a late move for Andros Townsend.

Imagine trying to negotiate with Levy on the last day for him.

Oh shit it is deadline day.

So glad that Arsenal aren't gonna actually buy someone that strengthens our team during the final stretch of the title race. That would make toooooooo much sense and get all our tiny red and white hopes up, before the implosion between champions league defeats.

Nyx

Utrecht about to sign French defender Matthieu Delpierre from Hoffenheim.

Bundesliga-GAF : Is he still fit? Good enough for the Eredivisie ? (probably lol)

Bundesliga-GAF : Is he still fit? Good enough for the Eredivisie ? (probably lol)

Has he ever successfully tackled someone? Headed a ball? Can he kick a ball more than 30 yards without it touching the ground.

If the answer to at least 2 of those questions is yes, he's good enough for Eredivisie

altidore.jpg

Nyx

Has he ever successfully tackled someone? Headed a ball? Can he kick a ball more than 30 yards without it touching the ground.

If the answer to at least 2 of those questions is yes, he's good enough for Eredivisie

altidore.jpg

Hahaha, I laugh but cry inside because it's true.

Jack cw

Aye. We "play" Stoke on Saturday.

Thx. So, no Kroos in winter I guess.

He was actually pretty good a few years ago but had many injuries since then and isnt exactly starter at Hoffenheim. I guess he could be solid in Eredivise if he avaoids injuries.

Nyx

Thx. So, no Kroos in winter I guess.

He was actually pretty good a few years ago but had many injuries since then and isnt exactly starter at Hoffenheim. I guess he could be solid in Eredivise if he avaoids injuries.

A club like Utrecht can never buy those kind of players if there's not a history of injuries it seems. It's always a gamble.

Anyway I see on the German ''transfermarkt'' site he has a suspension till June 2014, what is that?

A question for Villa fans. I'm considering putting Benteke into my fantasy football team for Lukaku because he has scored 3 in a row. Is he back to his best or his he just getting on the end of chances?

pappe

Transfer deadline day.

Will tonight today the transfer dead line day of past summer. The impostors, late bids for Khedira and Fax machine fucking up so we cant bid for players?

confuziz

Banned

They should send RvP, Anita, Tioté, Vermaelen, Vertonghen, Suarez, Eriksen, Vlaar, Bacuna, El Ahmadi, Vorm, de Guzman, Bony and Fer back to the Eredivisie as well, because they suck too.

bjaelke

Matt Spiro @mattspiro
Sherwood didn't even know Capoue's position, report L'Equipe. Capoue: 'Im not surprised. The English dont know much about foreigner players'

Doubt this will end well.

Rio FerdinandVerified account ‏@rioferdy5
#TransferDeadlineDay my phones hot!!! I'm listening, watching, reading all day to keep up to date with all the news/gossip!!

For you here who are not used to the type of slang language Rio uses "hot" in this context means stolen and wanted by the police

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom