• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good old Rose. Is there any recourse with the lino that got it wrong, at all? I understand that referees will get decisions wrong from time to time etc, but shouldn't they still be accountable when they do?

operon

They were wrong. It's not uncommon for plays to be reviewed and mistakes to still be made. Public opinion weighs on these types of decisions.

Give it a rest mate, your a good poster, keep this up and your heading to a few ignore lists which would be a shame.

Feorax

Agent quotes are definitely fake. They've named the wrong agent for a start.

Poor reporting by the Echo to use them. Really poor.

I genuinely don't know how someone could watch this (http://i.minus.com/iGp1COjYEaTcc.gif) and not say that he's fouled him twice prior to getting a touch. Pulling him down by his arm (foul) and clips the back of his calf with his thigh which causes him to tumble. It's water under the bridge though. I'd rather Spurs be full strength to hold off you guys!

He was still moving forward fine after it looked like his calf was clipped and the reverse angle showed that Dzeko felt a slight tap on his hand and decided to fall down from it.

GorillaJu

I guarantee you 95% of what we read/hear today about Konoplyanka is either fake or just plain wrong. Glad I get to sleep through most of this :lol

Meier

He was still moving forward fine after it looked like his calf was clipped and the reverse angle showed that Dzeko felt a slight tap on his hand and decided to fall down from it.

He really wasn't. You can see an image from the other angle that Dzeko is starting to tumble right after Rose clips his leg. His momentum is obviously still carrying him forward.

football gaf, how long left til transfer day finishes? since im from a different time zone, i cant tell

Closes at 11 PM in the UK which is in 6 hours and 32 minutes I think?

Meier

No new players for City today :(

Dangit. I see the chartered jet has been pulled according to Stuart Brennan. Ahh well! I kinda feel bad for Joleon though as he definitely will not get sent out on loan now. Not that he's good enough for England at this point anyway..

Hixx, help me out here.

What do Stoke have to offer Cattermole that Sunderland can't?

And something about Tom Ince seems a bit bellendish. Demanding a loan move apparently, so he can go elsewhere when he's a free agent in the summer

The best thing about transfer deadline day is when the clock hits 12, it means it's my birthday.

image.php

Hixx

lol

PL fans are so insecure I swear.

he took a paycut because 1) we had leverage 2) he's coming here to sit on our bench.

but yeah, Italy can't compete with England's inflated salaries.

I wasn't attacking juve. "Insecurities" eh...

NeoGaf pls

Maybe it could do with an easy mode, but FROM know that if they did it, the sizable mentalist portion of their fanbase would react as though they were dstorying the sanctity of the franchise, even if they seperated those playing on Easy from those playing on Default.

bad news and good news, Lambdanatics:

bad cause i found out today that my contract won't be renewed come end of March.

good cause i'm entitled to 2 years of unemployment checks and i already got a offer on the table from another company, so it's all good.
_____

as far as transfer muppetry goes, we refused Newcatle's offer for Djuricic and, lo and behold, Fernando and Otamendi are out of Porto's match tomorrow, weren't even called to the bench.

Yen

bad news and good news, Lambdanatics:

bad cause i found out today that my contract won't be renewed come end of March.

good cause i'm entitled to 2 years of unemployment checks and i already got a offer on the table from another company, so it's all good.
_____

as far as transfer muppetry goes, we refused Newcatle's offer for Djuricic and, lo and behold, Fernando and Otamendi are out of Porto's match tomorrow, weren't even called to the bench.
Congrats. I didn't even know the sex trade had contracts.

Zabojnik

I genuinely don't know how someone could watch this (http://i.minus.com/iGp1COjYEaTcc.gif) and not say that he's fouled him twice prior to getting a touch. Pulling him down by his arm (foul) and clips the back of his calf with his thigh which causes him to tumble. It's water under the bridge though. I'd rather Spurs be full strength to hold off you guys!

Meier is right. Case closed.

No new players for City today :(

Jovetic is like a new signing.

TeddyBoy

It's all very confusing though.

Apparently it's the president whos annoyed at how we are structuring the payment. They want £16m up front, we are trying to play hardball again.

As Wheels said, expecting the hole fee 16m upfront is pretty weird, they are intentionally spread out over a few years to get by FFP.

Having two agents isn't that weird, but a bad sign as our owners hate agent fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom